Get rid of it

Not half the volumes of those who do not have interest in the politics that are ruining this country!!!!!!!!!!!
Al

Maybe they think your politics are running the country… maybe they think you are stuck in 1863

Just look at the definitions of conservative and progressive..

Sounds like you want to stop the forward movement of this country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm heading out the back door again now.  I hunt all the time, I just don't brag about it.  You would too if you lived here.  I love this country.

KeithWV.png.b7d90174fb3b720b6c2caa7a9bd2f020.png

Snow in early December overlooking an EHD-riddled retention pond? That’s a hard no for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Maybe they think your politics are running the country… maybe they think you are stuck in 1863

Just look at the definitions of conservative and progressive..

Sounds like you want to stop the forward movement of this country

lol

Edited by mattypotpie8S

22 hours ago, Chef said:

Wait you live in West Virginia why are you even on this NY huntinh forum except to stir the pot

I'm not taking any sides or anything just reading along and I'm curious how you know that's West Virginia?

BTW your worng about storm he's on here but that;s not his screen name.You also left out a few lol

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

No.

Well then consider me confused. I don't understand the meaning behind the comment. I was hopeful the intent and motivation was based on actual concern. Sadly; with all the nasty, childish back biting that goes on here anymore, my initial instincts lead me to suspect the later. 

I try to think the best of people; but thanks at least in part to a core gang of members on this site and their behaviors/comments, led by their seemingly adored ring leader, it has become increasingly difficult for me.

It blows my mind that the people who constantly profess their profound hatred for our previous president for his so called rudeness, name calling, mean tweets and posts, and alleged know it all attitude, demonstrate those exact same behaviors on a daily (some all day) basis. I'll leave it to others to decide if this is the result of a lack of personal insight, personality disorder, hypocrisy, or just plain ignorance, meanness, and hate. 

If this political section has been useful for anything at all for me it has been to reveal to me those here who would hate to be around me in any setting and vice versa!

4 minutes ago, New York Hillbilly said:

If this political section has been useful for anything at all for me it has been to reveal to me those here who would hate to be around me in any setting and vice versa!

I feel the same way, I want to know who my friends are.

Al

• Like 3

For those who believe that HuntingNY should only allow the discussion of hunting related issues, then explain why are food, sports, beer and other “non-hunting” related topics discussed?  Is anyone rightfully offended by these “non-hunting” related topics?  

No, nobody is offended by them, that’s why they don’t create bans, time-outs and members disliking each other.

They’re also generally contained to a single thread, not multiple.

I will; say it one more time it is the board owner who decides the format and content, the politics section has been here ever since I joined along with about 30 other sub forums most of which I do not read at all. If you do not like politics stay out of the politics forum it is that easy. What I am seeing here is typical woke cancel culture horseshit, I don't like the message  so it has to go. 
Al

The board owner who still has the 2019 hunting season kickoff on the home page?

Yeah he will be in here to fix it up for sure. That out of date home page hurts just as much as the fighting over politics.

That’s the point btw. None of us are offended but we would like to attract new blood to the site. Our members have dwindled not grown.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Belo said:

Keith wv? You live in wv?

HA! So that's where that's coming from.  I couldn't for the life of me figure WTH was going on there.  I did not know you could see the tag of the photo in the post.

For all those who jump to assumptions, Keith is a friend who dabbles in photography.  He took that photo from the water side and labeled it WV for "Water View". :rolleyes: :D

In all honesty I wish this place was in West Virginia, as it is a far better place to live when retired than NY will ever be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Belo said:

That’s the point btw. None of us are offended but we would like to attract new blood to the site. Our members have dwindled not grown.

And you assume it's because of the political forum.  I'm not sure that's the reason.

I'm not taking any sides or anything just reading along and I'm curious how you know that's West Virginia?
BTW your worng about storm he's on here but that;s not his screen name.You also left out a few lol

The pic says it on the file

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

What kind of simple minded man child won’t be friends with someone with different political views

Probably someone who gets called a simple minded man child just because they have different political views. Why do you always have to resort to name calling?

Probably someone who gets called a simple minded man child just because they have different political views. Why do you always have to resort to name calling?

He didn’t get called a simple minded man Child for having different views I asked what kind of simple minded man child can’t be friends with people for having different views.

Please before you speak read

57 minutes ago, Grouse said:

HA! So that's where that's coming from.  I couldn't for the life of me figure WTH was going on there.  I did not know you could see the tag of the photo in the post.

For all those who jump to assumptions, Keith is a friend who dabbles in photography.  He took that photo from the water side and labeled it WV for "Water View". :rolleyes: :D

In all honesty I wish this place was in West Virginia, as it is a far better place to live when retired than NY will ever be.

You got caught that's all there is to it!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith,_West_Virginia

• Like 2