Time to Hunt the C shift!

moog5050

I haven't been out since opening day, but trying to get out Friday for a Hail Mary hunt, I would love to see some horns for sure! Fingers crossed I will shoot a little better if I do. Opening day I missed a pretty decent 10 standing perfectly still at 130 yards...with a rifle...with a scope...twice.  That's not easy to do!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Same here Brian. Have several night time pics, that's keeping me motivated. No real shooters since 11/19 though. But, I've since lowered my standards.... significantly! LOL

Yesterday afternoon, I had to laugh and shake my head at the amount of tracks in my back yard and back in the woods on the way to my stand. But yet, the woods are void of life during the day!

I put a cam in my yard and this small buck is out there just about every night! In the pic, he's about 40 yards from my house! LOL The doe tripped my security cam the other night!

IMG_0116.jpg

8-BD71-C93-9-B13-4-EDC-9-EA7-6-DC85-E090

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

Same here Brian. Have several night time pics, that's keeping me motivated. No real shooters since 11/19 though. But, I've since lowered my standards.... significantly! LOL

Yesterday afternoon, I had to laugh and shake my head at the amount of tracks in my back yard and back in the woods on the way to my stand. But yet, the woods are void of life during the day!

I put a cam in my yard and this small buck is out there just about every night! In the pic, he's about 40 yards from my house! LOL The doe tripped my security cam the other night!

IMG_0116.jpg

You are way overdue Bob!!! Get out there and git em too!!

If you score a buck this week, I have a spot picked out in my man cave for the forum plaque!!!

Sending you good luck !!!  You got this!! Can't think of too many, who deserves a late season buck more than you and turkeyfeathers!

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

IMG_0116.jpg

Agree with Grampy, you deserve one with all the time you put in.   I really can't complain with less than 20hrs in the stand since Oct. 1.  Pulling for you!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grampy said:

If you score a buck this week, I have a spot picked out in my man cave for the forum plaque!!!

No pressure though, right? LOL  Unfortunately, I can't shoot what's not there. I can't possibly try any harder. I go out every evening with the same results. This evening will be hunt #62. I will be happy when the season is over...