New article up - Little Black Sh!t

left field

Great article! I gave all my tying stuff to my buddy. I buy materials, he ties. I just didnt enjoy it. I liked this article too @crappyice!

https://www.hatchmag.com/articles/perdigon-nymph-pellet-fly-isnt/7714975

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

25 minutes ago, grampy said:

Great article!!!

I am the worlds worst fly fisherman! Have all the stuff, but just have not put in enough time. I hope when my retirement comes, I will have more time to devote to it. 

You and I can learn together. The few times I tried, I failed miserably. 

• Like 1

Great article! I gave all my tying stuff to my buddy. I buy materials, he ties. I just didnt enjoy it. I liked this article too [mention=327]crappyice[/mention]!

https://www.hatchmag.com/articles/perdigon-nymph-pellet-fly-isnt/7714975

Did we settle on MLK Day with [mention=762]Chef[/mention] at the helm and @Biz-R-OWorld tagging along with his can of worms?!?

After doing some steelhead flyfishing in Ohio this fall and having a few crazy run-offs after watching a “bobber” disappear, I may be coming around!

Another well-written, informative piece lefty!! Thanks for posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Did we settle on MLK Day with [mention=762]Chef[/mention] at the helm and @Biz-R-OWorld tagging along with his can of worms?!?

After doing some steelhead flyfishing in Ohio this fall and having a few crazy run-offs after watching a “bobber” disappear, I may be coming around!

Still makes me sad you drove past some epic steelhead waters that we could have fished together, to get to ohio....

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Please, its a "closed cell indicator"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, crappyice said:

Worms are for bass. I haven't used one since the Clinton administration. But I'm happy to join and drink beer.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld