Cuddlelink dual cell cam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[mention=762]Chef[/mention]....this pic will clear up your question.

I thought [mention=132]fasteddie[/mention] would jump on this camera to add to his series of cuddelinks.e2daebe97fd8ac6efdf520d025223241.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Honesty it’s so blurry I have no idea what it says lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/26/2022 at 7:47 PM, mlammerhirt said:

Curious why? Don't they just email you the pics?

@phade any input here?

The pictures are sent to your phone / email via your carrier . If the camera is ATT , you won't get them with a Verizon phone . Your phone / email are used when you set the camera up . It should state somewhere on the package that is fot ATT or Verizon . Phade would be able to explain this better . He is the camera Guru and knows his stuff .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fasteddie said:

The pictures are sent to your phone / email via your carrier . If the camera is ATT , you won't get them with a Verizon phone . Your phone / email are used when you set the camera up . It should state somewhere on the package that is fot ATT or Verizon . Phade would be able to explain this better . He is the camera Guru and knows his stuff .

I just bought a Moultrie cell camera. I have AT&T phone service. Bought the Verizon camera. Pics are sent to the Moultrie app I had to down load not through email. I was told the Verizon vs AT&T was for signal for the camera so if and does not have to match the cell plan you have since pics are sent to the app. 

It's dual cell. It says right on the box that regardless of carrier it will send to your phone or computer. Some people need to learn how to read better
Duh. Thanks for the clarification . I will still pass.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Duh. Thanks for the clarification . I will still pass.

Wasn't directed at you. Just the general thread. Btw how are you liking your cams? Thinking about peppering the property with some of they work well

Wasn't directed at you. Just the general thread. Btw how are you liking your cams? Thinking about peppering the property with some of they work well
I meant Doh as in Homer Simpson . The guy at customer service probably didn't know what he was talking about . What you said makes sense in regard to Dual Cell . Thanks .

• Like 1

Pm me for a good deal on this cam as a starter for your new setup.

It's dual cell. It says right on the box that regardless of carrier it will send to your phone or computer. Some people need to learn how to read better
Disregard this statement dual cell is only referring to the modes whether it can be a remote cam or a base. There should be more info on the sides if not the back stating what cell service it requires
  • Like 1

Best I can do for ya.....nowhere does it specifically say Verizon or At&T.

A buddy gave it to me......I wasn't intrested in using it since I run spypoints and tactacam cameras. Thought someone may like to add it to there woods if there are already running them and familiar with the unit. 11aaed99c00a86ef7981b61e57068bb6.jpg

f5b8c6a713dc9752b8ccaa50ef748b82.jpg