Perspective

Grouse

5 hours ago, Chef said:

Again different times different technology different progress. We just had private citizens go to space… that’s not progress? We now all carry access to the world around in our hands.. that’s not progress.

There has been more growth in the past 25 years than there was in the previous 200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to think the the interent was progress ,I'm strongly leaning towards the opposite of that lately.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

This generation of kids think a computer simulation of a dream is adequate.

That's not progress.

Is this what your children think is adequate?     If not then where did you come up with this?  I bet the overwhelming majority of members here have kids that play video games and use their smartphones, and also enjoy sports and the outdoors.  

And if you think for one second the generation that you are talking about wouldn't be playing video games if they had access to it at the time, you are wrong. They would have been playing  fortnite like the rest of the kids today.  

• Like 1

I used to think the the interent was progress ,I'm strongly leaning towards the opposite of that lately.

I never said the internet was progress and I’m not a huge fan of it or cellphones either.. but the way our kids will master technology will be something we won’t even understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk