Southern Zone State Land. Ain't what it used to be.

LOL

Just now, rachunter said:

If you watched the video you’d know it’s a woman named Irene.
Welcome to the forum Avery!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did watch the video.   Joined Sept 14. And under Avery’s profile it listed huntingny.com - Blackbeltbill. Which has since been hidden.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rachunter said:

If you watched the video you’d know it’s a woman named Irene.
Welcome to the forum Avery!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad. I see why that was listed like it was. 

Edited by boo711

Welcome to the forum Avery. It only took you over a year to make a first post, LOL.

Interesting video.

Jeez, another blame the deer hunters for everything minded member. I guess turkey and small game hunters don't drive those roads using trucks? It would make sense if Bill told Avery to join the site, he doesn't like those deer bow and gun hunters much either, and has posted Avery's videos here a few times.

Public land will be a forever changing environment if it's a high pressure place. Land that gets a lot of people doing everything from walking dogs to hunting a lot will make a difference. Sometimes looking for a place that a lot of others won't go is the better route. We all get comfortable in the places we hunt, but stepping out to other areas can sometimes allow for seeing more game, and a change of scenery.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Avery said:
What a bunch of useless scumbag pieces of in this lousy web page. Administer delete my account since your half site offers no option for control.

That may take a while.....we got guys waiting on Hunting NY t-shirts for 5+ years still.

You may be in luck though....your language will most likely get ya booted.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Thin-Skinned?- Really! Well,I remember  when the Great and Knowledgeable G- Man was proven wrong about the Pignut Hickory.

You got into a rabid Twit when, I provided evidence that the Pignut Hickory and Bitternut Hickory were 2 Different  Trees.

And it became quite the page Turner when you just would not quit and admit you were wrong..

I may have missed that one. Was there any talk of which of those trees produced the best wood for axe/hatchet handles?

Watched the video, read the replies, and I honestly do not get it (the hate or video).  Day out on public state land and did not see/get anything.  Did not get spot desired. Roads not maintained and little to no game.  Pressure from other hunters and non-hunters (mountain bike trail).  Looks and sounds like a typical NY State Land hunt.

Something tells me the person in the video isn't the person who registered here in 2020. I feel this may have been yet another account made by someone who's really bored and has no life so they make multiple accounts on web forums to pass the time.

I think it's time the resident IP tracker needs to get back on the job ( @WNYBuckHunter ). :whistle:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, LOL said:

What a bunch of useless scumbag pieces of in this lousy web page. Administer delete my account since your half site offers no option for control.

I see you have changed our username overnight. Decided to stay under another name??

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

That may take a while.....we got guys waiting on Hunting NY t-shirts for 5+ years still.

You may be in luck though....your language will most likely get ya booted.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

We don’t delete accounts. If you don’t want to use it, just don’t log in. Just the way it is. 

• Like 2