Southern Zone State Land. Ain't what it used to be.

LOL

19 hours ago, grampy said:

Hmmmmmm....... why would someone make up multiple accounts? Makes ya wonder doesn't it? If it is BBB.....pretty sad really.

his opinions on deer hunting are pretty well known if you read between the lines. He just knows he will be destroyed if he really comes out with it. At the same time, him out grouse hunting during bow season is something that some of us... question, but we know is a right we support. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Belo said:

checking ID is racist. have you not learned anything the last few years?

You have to admit it's gotten a little out of control.Some guys are even answering there own post.

If i learned anything from that video it is that squirrels wipe there feet before climbing a tree.I'll be applying that to my next squirrel[squirrel doormats]

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DirtTime said:

It sure seems like Bill is saying it was her, and he got pretty irate when people didn't go all gooey and melt over the video. So, if it wasn't here then the mystery is still afoot. No one was mean, but many grow tired of the fake accounts just to start crap, it's childish.

I don't think bill fits into the double name category.He is who he is not like the other phony F*&%'s 

I also think Bill and Irene would make a cute couple.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belo said:

i just started watching the video and i retract everything I said. She starts out blaming ford owners and I completely support and agree with her.

You all are trash for not also knowing ford owners suck.

Hey thanks bello. I know you just read that it was my truck . Your such a nice man 

Edited by cynthiafu
  • Haha 1

Thanks rachunter. Never met Irene. Just gave her some good Locations in a certain park for Turkey Hunting. I don't  do this for just anyone.
If,I know and Trust someone,I will help out personally. 

Now I’m more confused!!!!
“I don’t do this for just anyone”….after “Never met Irene”…before “if I know and trust someone, I will help out’

Is Cynthia BlackbektBill?!?
Hahahahaha
Can’t be- that girl loves Jack and Coke and billy doesn’t drink!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, cynthiafu said:

Irene  is a different person guys . That's my truck in the video :). She has been doing videos  for awhile . I have not met  up with her yet but have chatted with her . Why do you all have to be so mean .   This is crazy .

The roads are bad over there but it is not from only the hunters . You have motorcycles and atvs that sneak on the property  from  maybrook . Plus all the rain we have had .  Plus the beaver damming up the ponds left and right  . The trappers need to get in there and get some of them. They will never fix the roads because they don't want people flying around those roads doing 40 .  

I had an interesting conversation with DEC regarding the unusable/undriveable condition of a dirt road on a piece of state land many years ago.  I was informed they knew exactly what road and property I was talking about and there was nothing they could do about it.  Although the road was on state land, the road itself was town or county property; can't remember which.  The towns or counties receive Federal money for maintenance of every mile of road they have.  They keep these dirt roads on their books, with no intention of maintaining, for the Federal dollars.  The DEC officer went as far to say that if the road was state owned they would pave it for use/access.

I am not a lawyer ,but if this is true, and I have no reason to doubt what DEC said, it would be great if DEC/NYS could condemn these roads and then take ownership via eminent domain and pave them.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, rachunter said:

I don't think bill fits into the double name category.He is who he is not like the other phony F*&%'s 

I also think Bill and Irene would make a cute couple.

I'm not saying it was/is Bill, I'm saying he got pretty upset at what he feels was some of us "chased off a new member". Said new member isn't new, been a member since 2020, changed UN after two posts, and is probably a trolling account. There was another member who blasted the forum like that recently, I just don't remember exactly who it was.

EDIT: I just remembered, it was that Bodhi dude after a few of us stuck up for Bill.

I'm going to react the same way towards anyone who feels a need to blame all the public land woes on deer hunters. Like I said, that pisses me off. If everyone is using those roads then why point a finger at one group? Maybe it was the hikers driving back in, or those ATV riders, or those pesky small game hunters who walk around on public land spraying and praying at small game chasing all the deer away for us bow deer hunters.

Edited by DirtTime
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DirtTime said:

I'm not saying it was/is Bill, I'm saying he got pretty upset at what he feels was some of us "chased off a new member". Said new member isn't new, been a member since 2020, changed UN after two posts, and is probably a trolling account. There was another member who blasted the forum like that recently, I just don't remember exactly who it was.

EDIT: I just remembered, it was that Bodhi dude after a few of us stuck up for Bill.

I'm going to react the same way towards anyone who feels a need to blame all the public land woes on deer hunters. Like I said, that pisses me off. If everyone is using those roads then why point a finger at one group? Maybe it was the hikers driving back in, or those ATV riders, or those pesky small game hunters who walk around on public land spraying and praying at small game chasing all the deer away for us bow deer hunters.

Bill already cleared that up he said he PM'd her.I have accounts on websites I go on daily,but haven't signed into in year's.You know you can go on Youtube and leave a comment on the video.Simply ask the woman what her deal is.Who know maybe she gave bill her password or something.

I agree it was a stupid remark about the pothole's.I surf fished for about 20 yrs. and the "Jeep guys" always got blamed for destroying the beaches which was untrue it was kid's four wheeling with whatever vehicle they owned.

1 minute ago, blackbeltbill said:

The Roads at Stewart are closed annually.  The 4 or so Large Gates get Locked up on the last day of December-- coming up.

Then parking- " any number of vehicles " is allowed in the Large Parking areas around Stewart and a number of hunter parking spots on the exterior. 

Then Access is either- " Walk in or Bike in". And,I use both of these methods.

I’ve have not hunted much state land, mainly 3 rivers if I do since it is right around the corner from me, but the gates are closed year round. There is no driving “into” the state land. Pull off the main road into the parking area and that is it. I don’t think motorized vehicles should have access to state land. Close the gates and leave them closed year round. That way the roads that are there don’t get torn up

4 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

The Roads at Stewart are closed annually.  The 4 or so Large Gates get Locked up on the last day of December-- coming up.

Then parking- " any number of vehicles " is allowed in the Large Parking areas around Stewart and a number of hunter parking spots on the exterior. 

Then Access is either- " Walk in or Bike in". And,I use both of these methods.

Dont know those  places  but Maybe they keep the roads  bad on purpose so less people go back in  there .  Get your self a good 4 wheel drive vehicle and you'll be able to explore these places that others can not  get to you know. That would be my advice to anyone who has this problem. Believe it or not some people actually look for messed up dirt roads like that just to play around with their 4×4s 

• Like 1