Southern Zone State Land. Ain't what it used to be.

LOL

It’s amazing that Blackbelt Bill and “LOL” both come from the same town. Both have similarities to their email addresses, and a few other things that I found That I wont mention in the forum. Pinterest is very interesting…..

Just an FYI to anyone that sees this  VPNs aren’t a guarantee of privacy unless you really know what you’re doing.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

It’s amazing that Blackbelt Bill and “LOL” both come from the same town. Both have similarities to their email addresses, and a few other things that I found That I wont mention in the forum. Pinterest is very interesting…..

Just an FYI to anyone that sees this  VPNs aren’t a guarantee of privacy unless you really know what you’re doing.  

Hmmmmmm....... why would someone make up multiple accounts? Makes ya wonder doesn't it? If it is BBB.....pretty sad really.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I didn't think it was a bad video.

Sounded like a granola muncher making that video .If anyone needs to make multiple accounts for attention ,you need a serious mental evaluation,or an actual hobby .Weird S$&t

Edited by WNYTRPR

13 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I didn't think it was a bad video.

I think it was too long and she talked more than she needed to. We don't need to know the weight of her vehicle and what the mud does to it. We don't need to know about the state dirt road. The sun wouldn't be in her eyes if she wore a hat with a brim... Baseball hat. Not sure what I missed after that

Edited by Paula
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paula said:

I couldn't finish watching her video, I clicked on the one below hers on cleaning carpets

I watched it, but I was gritting my teeth hard on the part blaming the deer hunters for the road being trashed. I don't know why, but that mentality just peeves me.

The user name was changed right after I posted my first reply to this thread and used the acronym. I very sincerely doubt this person is actually the Irene who makes the videos.

It's very sad, and more then a little pathetic for grown adults to create accounts just to be disruptive on forums, but it happens a lot on many boards. I seriously think it's about attention, some people need to have it, and don't care how they get it or what type of attention they receive.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I watched it, but I was gritting my teeth hard on the part blaming the deer hunters for the road being trashed. I don't know why, but that mentality just peeves me.

The user name was changed right after I posted my first reply to this thread and used the acronym. I very sincerely doubt this person is actually the Irene who makes the videos.

It's very sad, and more then a little pathetic for grown adults to create accounts just to be disruptive on forums, but it happens a lot on many boards. I seriously think it's about attention, some people need to have it, and don't care how they get it or what type of attention they receive.

GIt it

1 hour ago, Waterfowler said:

Yeah ok detective 

You realize he’s a moderator who makes his living in I.T. Right ? 
as for the video , it was b-o-r-i-n-g , my God first half was a drive down a dirt road . I kept skipping ahead for the meat of the story , yet it never came .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thin-Skinned?- Really! Well,I remember  when the Great and Knowledgeable G- Man was proven wrong about the Pignut Hickory.
  You got into a rabid Twit when, I provided evidence that the Pignut Hickory and Bitternut Hickory were 2 Different  Trees.
  And it became quite the page Turner when you just would not quit and admit you were wrong..

Billy ! That is just ridiculous of you to say. Get your facts together before making false accusations!!!

Gmans been proven wrong on way more twits than just the pig nut hickory.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Irene  is a different person guys . That's my truck in the video :). She has been doing videos  for awhile . I have not met  up with her yet but have chatted with her . Why do you all have to be so mean .   This is crazy .

The roads are bad over there but it is not from only the hunters . You have motorcycles and atvs that sneak on the property  from  maybrook . Plus all the rain we have had .  Plus the beaver damming up the ponds left and right  . The trappers need to get in there and get some of them. They will never fix the roads because they don't want people flying around those roads doing 40 .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Irene in one of her last videos wanted to know more about a certain park to hunt. I told her my username on this site and had her send me a PM. 

She was already a member,I understand. I was going to tell her of some good Turkey Hunting areas- which,I did in a PM.

Her Thread morphed  into something else quickly with members thinking,I had a Double Account.

While extremely  Book Smart,I am not Technical,just got the internet last week, and I have no Computer or Laptop. I have a Smartphone. 

I would not know the first thing to do to create a Double account.

But if wnybuckhunter thinks,I created a Double account- then just hit that Ban Button.

1 hour ago, cynthiafu said:

Irene  is a different person guys . That's my truck in the video :). She has been doing videos  for awhile . I have not met  up with her yet but have chatted with her . Why do you all have to be so mean .   This is crazy .

The roads are bad over there but it is not from only the hunters . You have motorcycles and atvs that sneak on the property  from  maybrook . Plus all the rain we have had .  Plus the beaver damming up the ponds left and right  . The trappers need to get in there and get some of them. They will never fix the roads because they don't want people flying around those roads doing 40 .  

It sure seems like Bill is saying it was her, and he got pretty irate when people didn't go all gooey and melt over the video. So, if it wasn't here then the mystery is still afoot. No one was mean, but many grow tired of the fake accounts just to start crap, it's childish.

On 12/18/2021 at 12:41 PM, mlammerhirt said:

Guys.....it's Growie....River got her a video camera for her Bday.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

yeah but the mailman damaged the package and he would not replace it, so she made a trip to the local usps and on the way ran into fred her neighbor. fred also had a package damaged and they agreed they would combine their cases. The local usps union learned of this and both of their sheds were set on fire. so needless to say, she wasn't able to hunt the last weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1