Hot Hands Warmers

i was so impressed with the heated vest i got this year - i just bought one of these to try.  Nice to carry and can also charge the phone off from it if needed. 
61zlbZ7aj5L._AC_SX425_.jpg

That looks cool…well neat I guess is better here! Definitely like the idea of rechargeable as I’m sick of finding dead hot hands in every pocket of my clothes and area of my car by seasons end.

I went with the hand muff and hot hands inside this season and wore only my thin camo gloves. Supper satisfied with that system I like the hot hands for the walk in as I am usually bow hunting and being able to wrap one around my string and fingers as I carry reply helps on cold mornings.

So the two reasons I may not make this shift is the walk in and it also offers another thing I will forget to either charge or just leave behind!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

That looks cool…well neat I guess is better here! Definitely like the idea of rechargeable as I’m sick of finding dead hot hands in every pocket of my clothes and area of my car by seasons end.

I went with the hand muff and hot hands inside this season and wore only my thin camo gloves. Supper satisfied with that system I like the hot hands for the walk in as I am usually bow hunting and being able to wrap one around my string and fingers as I carry reply helps on cold mornings.

So the two reasons I may not make this shift is the walk in and it also offers another thing I will forget to either charge or just leave behind!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i do that same thing and it works great.  I buy the larger body warmers instead of the hand ones.  Also use the toe warmers.  But was thinking i can just leave this in my hand muff and use it when needed.  I get the warmers every year for xmas presents and i sure use them.  

• 4 weeks later...

When buying packs of hand/toe warmers, check to make sure they are very soft and flexible. Ones that are hard and/or stiff are the result of air infiltrating thru the plastic covering, and slowly activating the sawdust/iron filings/salt mixture. Need to be especially careful with  those end of the  season ones. I keep the platic envelope available when I am using them and slip them into the sleeve when they are getting to hot. 

I used to use a set of goose down "slippers" when I was on stand. I would throw a toe warmer in each of the boots I walked in with and they would be toasty when I put them on.