Any vacations planned for Christmas!

REDNECK4LIFE32

3 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Nice bullhead are my number one target fish spring and summer. Also hit the St Regis canoe area for trout once ice clears. I got the world renowned Saranac river in my backyard. People travel from allover to fish it fo trout.

world class blue ribbon trout fishing 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Ill be hitting lake Champlain for some jigging when I get back gotta get some ice. Love Sunnie's and blue gills and perch lots of fun to catch.

Great eating also

Just now, Don_C said:

Yes. We will be quarantining. Along with boys and their families. Gonna be the worst Christmas ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went through it already been quarantined 7 times it sucks. Hope you guys feel better. Definitely around the holidays. Body aches headache eyes hurt to open around light. No taste or smell which means not wanting to eat. Hope you feel better. Worst part constant calling by tracers and health department.

7 minutes ago, Don_C said:

Yes. We will be quarantining. Along with boys and their families. Gonna be the worst Christmas ever

Hope you feel better. My son was sent home from college a couple weeks ago after testing positive for Covid. Has tested negative the last couple of days along with the rest of the family. Hope you can at least have a good Holiday with whoever you are with, doing whatever you are going to do. 

I agree with all and don’t mean to sound too negative. We are very blessed in many ways. It’s just been a lot to process today. My wife is already looking at a 6 bedroom log home she found for rent in PA for a January family trip. It will be a memorable Christmas for sure, and God willing we are all healthy when it’s over. Many have had, and do have it, much worse. I am a very positive and motivated person, (Dear lord I was almost crucified here for a “good things that came out of 2020” thread I started last December) and I know we will make the best of this and find ways to enjoy the time we have. Like I said, I guess I just felt the need to vent a little.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

There alot of cliffs and deep water there. Champy not far away. You fish for smelt there? Used to be good then they disappeared. 

Used to get a lot of smelt under the bridge 20 yrs ago.  They definitely disappeared. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Don_C said:

I agree with all and don’t mean to sound too negative. We are very blessed in many ways. It’s just been a lot to process today. My wife is already looking at a 6 bedroom log home she found for rent in PA for a January family trip. It will be a memorable Christmas for sure, and God willing we are all healthy when it’s over. Many have had, and do have it, much worse. I am a very positive and motivated person, (Dear lord I was almost crucified here for a “good things that came out of 2020” thread I started last December) and I know we will make the best of this and find ways to enjoy the time we have. Like I said, I guess I just felt the need to vent a little.

All good. I'm sure things will flow smoothly for you and the family.

My protege at work who I work with very closely, and who is replacing me as I moved into a new role, came down with symptoms Sunday. I spent Thursday in office with her in my office for an hour maskless- 6ish feet apart. Both vaccinated; her w/booster, me getting one next week. People try to be careful as much as humanly possible. I've tested negative twice now, one yesterday, one this AM. People do the best they can.

Now...now I have lead my new organization and my old one since my protege is down. She lost smell and taste overnight. So, even if I don't get it, I have 520 people to lead for the next 10-ish days during peak busy season for the business units. Talk about timing. As long as she gets better, it's all good though. That is what matters.

• Like 1

Well plans changed. Was supposed to be on a flight to LA at this time. Had a slight headache and was felling a little “off” today. Took a Covid test and it came back positive. Same with the 2nd one. Everyone else in the family is negative so they are off and it is just the me and the dog for 11 days. Feeling fine and hoping it stays that way that way I can quarantine in the woods starting the 26th. Merry Christmas to me. Lol

Well plans changed. Was supposed to be on a flight to LA at this time. Had a slight headache and was felling a little “off” today. Took a Covid test and it came back positive. Same with the 2nd one. Everyone else in the family is negative so they are off and it is just the me and the dog for 11 days. Feeling fine and hoping it stays that way that way I can quarantine in the woods starting the 26th. Merry Christmas to me. Lol

Empty house with the dog to keep ya company. Take COVID out of the equation and it sounds like a dream come true!

I hope this is as bad as it gets and you can be in the woods

• Like 1

16 hours ago, boo711 said:

Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything works out and your able to hunt.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chef said:

Down at the family place in south Florida for the week. It’s great down here weather is beautiful and doing some fishing tomorrow

Great ! You picked the perfect week Chef !  Should we be expecting to see some kind of delicious gourmet fish dinner tonite in the " Whats For Dinner " thread ?  :)

Great ! You picked the perfect week Chef !  Should we be expecting to see some kind of delicious gourmet fish dinner tonite in the " Whats For Dinner " thread ?  

You are going to laugh on the boat all I caught were a few porgys…. Who needs to come to Florida To catch porgy..

Out tonight behind the condo

ade92629576639a41cdcea0edfee14f8.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Chef said:

You are going to laugh on the boat all I caught were a few porgys…. Who needs to come to Florida To catch porgy..

Out tonight behind the condo

ade92629576639a41cdcea0edfee14f8.jpg

When I went to Florida same thing. Went on a charter for grouper. Caught one small one and a couple other small fish.  Went off the beach after sunset and had a blast.  Caught whiting as fast as you could bait up. Then went to a couple of other spots during the day and caught sea trout.  

When I went to Florida same thing. Went on a charter for grouper. Caught one small one and a couple other small fish.  Went off the beach after sunset and had a blast.  Caught whiting as fast as you could bait up. Then went to a couple of other spots during the day and caught sea trout.  

I will probably try the sand beach tonight. The canal was a bust last night.