Ordered a new truck .

Nytracker

• 4 weeks later...

Its here .

Going this afternoon  to sign  my life away .

I hate buying  cars and houses . Always  feel like they are trying to bend me over . Dealing with different salesman. By BIL original  salesman took a new job 2 weeks ago. Not sure if they are honoring  the original deal . Wish me luck .

23 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Its here .

Going this afternoon  to sign  my life away .

I hate buying  cars and houses . Always  feel like they are trying to bend me over . Dealing with different salesman. By BIL original  salesman took a new job 2 weeks ago. Not sure if they are honoring  the original deal . Wish me luck .

Ugh good luck. Sucks your not dealing with your BIL anymore. 

32 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Ugh good luck. Sucks your not dealing with your BIL anymore. 

Yup anxiety  level through the roof . I'm already going to lose the x plan rebate I guess. Sticker on the truck is already 3 k  above original order price . Haven't talked  to salesman yet . Snuck over and took a look at it before they opened.  Swapping  out the tires I put on my truck last fall for tires I picked up cheap . Tires on there now cost 1500 bucks . Not giving them away .

1 minute ago, Lawdwaz said:

It's a sharp looking ride with (I can only imagine) everything but the proverbial kitchen sink?!?!

Got more bells and whistles than I can figure out . Going to take me a week to figure it out . Not sure I like the 12 inch monitor... seems huge .

Got more bells and whistles than I can figure out . Going to take me a week to figure it out . Not sure I like the 12 inch monitor... seems huge .
Yea they tout the 12" screen as a huge selling point in the new Tundra's but I don't like it. If I need a laptop on the dash I'll bring one...

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Yea they tout the 12" screen as a huge selling point in the new Tundra's but I don't like it. If I need a laptop on the dash I'll bring one...

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Those big screens always seem like they are to bright. I’m pretty sure mine is the 8” and it seems like it’s just big enough. I’ve got it set up to go into night/dark mode and it’s not to bad on long trips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 7:37 PM, Nytracker said:

Got more bells and whistles than I can figure out . Going to take me a week to figure it out . 

Sharp looking truck NYT !  A week to figure out all the gizmos ?  I've had my truck for 3 years and still haven't figure them out ! :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SportsmanNH said:

Sharp looking truck NYT !  A week to figure out all the gizmos ?  I've had my truck for 3 years and still haven't figure them out ! :rolleyes:

Lol hopeful  wishing perhaps ..   pretty funny watching 3 different salesman in their 20s and 30s trying to figure out why my phone app wouldn't auto start to the sync app request. I actually  suggested uninstall and update the app. Guy told me he didn't think that was the problem. An hour later they did that and it worked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Lol hopeful  wishing perhaps ..   pretty funny watching 3 different salesman in their 20s and 30s trying to figure out why my phone app wouldn't auto start to the sync app request. I actually  suggested uninstall and update the app. Guy told me he didn't think that was the problem. An hour later they did that and it worked. 

That app is the balls though. start from anywhere ,tire psi ,oil life etc.

7 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Looking forward to autostart 15 minutes before I leave the plant .... ac cooling the truck after leaving 105 degree  factory all day .

That's my favorite time to use it . My last car was a manual transmission so no remote start and the SHO doesn't have the app.

5 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Wifes 20 escape  has it but she forgets to start it .  She likes the fact truck has dual climate control and heated seats . I'm ordering the console safe, floor liners ,tonneau cover, wheel well covers and getting spray in bedliner . 

Are you looking at the aluminum trifold covers ? I also installed wheel well liners on my f150  I really like mine .. 

3 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Are you looking at the aluminum trifold covers ? I also installed wheel well liners on my f150  I really like mine .. 

Haven't decided  on a the cover ..  I hate buying things unseen.. I have looked at aluminum  trifold don't remember who makes them . Wheel well liners will probably  be husky as well as floor liners .