New phone. Issues replying to threads.

mowin

New Motorola edge.  All forums working as they should except for HNY.

When I click on the reply to topic, or the box, my keyboard doesn't pop up, and the field where I would type says "loading".  In a PM when I click on "subject" my keyboard pops up and I'm able to type, but as soon as I click on the message field, keyboard disappears.  

To post this,  I'm Using a old tablet that doesn't hold a charge, and takes overnight to charge it enough to get about 30 mim out of it. 

I PM'ed WNYB, but was hoping someone might have a simple solution.  

8 hours ago, mowin said:

New Motorola edge.  All forums working as they should except for HNY.

When I click on the reply to topic, or the box, my keyboard doesn't pop up, and the field where I would type says "loading".  In a PM when I click on "subject" my keyboard pops up and I'm able to type, but as soon as I click on the message field, keyboard disappears.  

To post this,  I'm Using a old tablet that doesn't hold a charge, and takes overnight to charge it enough to get about 30 mim out of it. 

I PM'ed WNYB, but was hoping someone might have a simple solution.  

I dropped my phone for the first time and it broke. Lol

2 hours ago, grampy said:

Did you "sign in" to the forum again with the new phone? When I got my new samsung phone a few weeks ago, I had to sign in to be able to "like" and quote other members. 

I've logged out several times and signed in. The weird thing is all the other forums I'm on are working as the should.