Thoughts on First Lite Gear

2 hours ago, Hock3y24 said:

its good stuff, i just got into the sitka pro program and am really debating on getting some things. all 40% off 

I have both the set of Fanatic and the set of Incinerator and walking with that stuff on in temps above 25-30 degrees is tough           Can’t imagine a “Thicker” person wearing that stuff anywhere but sitting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

I have both the set of Fanatic and the set of Incinerator and walking with that stuff on in temps above 25-30 degrees is tough           Can’t imagine a “Thicker” person wearing that stuff anywhere but sitting. 

Yah I’m Thinkin stratus. 

10 hours ago, Will_C said:

I lost 40 pounds last year and needed some new gear. I bought the Furnace top and bottom. I find them unbelievably warm-too warm for temps above 30. They were wonderful when I spent 6 hours plowing with a cab-less tractor after the 40" snow last year.

I bought the Solitude bibs and jacket when they were on sale this year. I have been very happy with them. Not bulky and they have been warm and comfortable for this rifle season-temps between 20 and 40 with a lighter base layer and a quarter zip pullover. I'll see how they do in the late season with the Furnace set underneath.

Congrats on losing 40lbs.

https://iwomouterwear.com/

I got one of these for me and the wife and they're awesome. It's like the heater body suit but better. I keep it rolled up and strap it to my pack until I actually get in the stand. It's like a sleeping bag with a jacket on top. I sweat like a donkey no matter what on the way to my stands so this works great for me. They also sell one's that have been returned because people ordered the wrong size at a discount. I definitely recommend. I think they run about $450 for new ones

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1