308, 22lr, 350 legend Rotterdam Walmart

CarlosB

5 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Thanks for posting, i check Walmart every time I am in there. (usually in Wilton) Haven't seen a single box of ammo there in a year

I generally stop up in Wilton every few weeks or so. I haven't seen much in the way of larger calibers, but have bought some 22lr and 12ga. in the past couple of months. I guess it depends on which day you stop in. Dick's in Wilton is getting some in as well, I bought some 22lr a while back. They have a bunch of 300 Savage, but at a "sale price" of $60 per box, I'm going to sit on what I have :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I generally stop up in Wilton every few weeks or so. I haven't seen much in the way of larger calibers, but have bought some 22lr and 12ga. in the past couple of months. I guess it depends on which day you stop in. Dick's in Wilton is getting some in as well, I bought some 22lr a while back. They have a bunch of 300 Savage, but at a "sale price" of $60 per box, I'm going to sit on what I have :) 

I'm not there very often.  I must have bad timing.  I wish i purchased more of the large boxes of 12GA for shooting clays when they had them in stock all the time....

• Like 1

Military and First responders near Rochester , PM me and I’ll give you the location of the shop open only to those . ID required to get in no you can’t bring a friend  , tons of guns , shelves of ammo, two boxes per day each of handgun, rifle and shot gun , rim fire . 

most handgun calibers .357 is very spotty though .

Rifle .223, 556,300blk .308 out the ass a bunch more but I wasn’t looking for rifle last week so I’m not sure which  , I missed 22.250 by a day they said . Don’t expect to find exactly what you used to shoot . One friend wanted Remington cor lok 30.06 180 gr. I told him MAYBE he’d find some 30.06 …

Prices are what they are today. 9mm ball $20 , 100 rounds of 556 $60 , the key here is they have it and did all along which was nice .

Edited by Nomad