Grilled Loin

One of my favorite ways to grill loin is to cut it in fillets about 1 1/2 inches thick. Marinade it over night in Jim Beam Whiskey. I have a food saver and the canister set for it. I put them in the canister and add marinade and seal it...let stand a half hour...shake up ..release air and reseal....into the fridge over night.

I wrap the edge around with Bacon and attach with a couple of tooth picks..(like a bacon wrapped scallop but bigger...lol)

grill until the bacon cooks and starts to curl.....medium

If you want the bacon crispier and the venison a little less done. microwave it about half cooked.

That remionds me of a certain chain restuarant that makes a hell of a JD sauce. Here is one bootleg recipie for that.

1 Head of garlic

1 tablespoon Olive oil

⅔ cup Water

1 cup Pineapple juice

¼ cup Kikkoman teriyaki sauce

1 tablespoon Soy sauce

1⅓ cup Dark brown sugar

3 tablespoon Lemon juice

3 tablespoon Minced white onion

1 tablespoon Jack Daniels Whiskey

1 tablespoon Crushed pineapple

¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper

I have seen a few different variations of it on the web. I would combine your idea and this sauce and enjoy. 

The vaccum pulls te fibers of the meat apart...the half hour lets them stretch...the release lets the fluid rush into the voids when it happens...then I let it sit in there. I do it with any meat I am marinating...It really get the flavor throughout

That has been copied and pasted  to my puter Doe...sounds delicious

• 2 months later...