Muahahahahaaa

DirtTime

1 hour ago, ncountry said:

A few hours were

all you could take?

I don't blame ya.;)

Yes LOL. I sent that last post on 84 just after the bridges they are working on.

It was a family thing, but the main reason I went was to get some first hand 411 from a NYC cop on what the deal is down there.

I just don't like cities, the bigger the less I like them. That's why we're looking to buy new house away from Albany and closer to the ADK's.

• Like 1

Yes LOL. I sent that last post on 84 just after the bridges they are working on.

It was a family thing, but the main reason I went was to get some first hand 411 from a NYC cop on what the deal is down there.

I just don't like cities, the bigger the less I like them. That's why we're looking to buy new house away from Albany and closer to the ADK's.

And what is the 411 from the NYC cop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DirtTime said:

I'm the same way. I've never been to NYC and hope I never do. I can tolerate Albany, but always look forward to seeing it in the rearview mirror. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crappyice said:

And what is the 411 from the NYC cop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, so as to not nuke this thread with crap it wasn't intended for, lets just say there's a lot going on down there that isn't making the news. ANY NEWS! I think his words were "If they wanna burn it let it burn.".

7 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

There be some Big ol Birds down Yonder in Putnam County.

Y'All come back down Hither in May and get you one.

You'll be the first to know if I get down that way again. :rofl:

• Thanks 1