Have we over sanitized ourselves?

Larry

46 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I’ll think of you next time I take a long shower …..

That right there is just a horrifying thought. With all the free adult sites out there and you being married, and have to think of me during that time? There's something just wrong there, really, really, wrong.

:O

Edited by DirtTime

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

There are free adult sites?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apparently. How else would you explain the pics that kept popping up of that naked guy in the thread that fell into the abyss? Maybe someone paid to download those pictures, not much around here surprises me anymore. I would check with the guys who posted the images.

21 hours ago, knehrke said:

For example, I've developed an alcohol allergy as I've gotten older. Two drinks and I'm suffering a hangover before I'm even drunk. Crazy thing is, I have four friends now that have the same thing. The NIH has now made studying how we acquire emerging age-dependent allergies a focus - some of the stuff we've done to ourselves in the name of progress is horrifying (like having an alcohol allergy lol).

I have developed a sensitivity to sulphides in beer. At least that's what my Dr whom also has a brewery says .  I drink one or 2 budweizer beer and I get a pounding headache. Yet other beers such as michlobe I'm good . 

I shower 2 times a day and 3 times a day in the summer . Where I work it is so dirty I shower to get all the batch dust off when I get home . Summer times its very hot and I need to get the sweat and salt off.

Last year everybody was washing in the bathroom at work  . Now they walk in do their bussiness and walk out . Then you see them hit the hand sanitizer  in the hall way ... wtf.