Lone Wolf Treestands

31 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Did I read that correctly ,the guy who is responsible for the poor quality is the same guy heading the new brand?

I THINK: Andre sold the rights to the new company, they watered down the product and lost said rights, hes getting the rights back and will return them to glory

9 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Would a carbon fiber Beast stand come in under $2,100?

It would probably be cheaper just to pay dan to show up with one of his current set ups and put it in the tree for you.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Did I read that correctly ,the guy who is responsible for the poor quality is the same guy heading the new brand?

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I THINK: Andre sold the rights to the new company, they watered down the product and lost said rights, hes getting the rights back and will return them to glory

Andre owns the company and the rights.  He licensed it out and the licensee did not adhere to the quality requirements in the license, so the license was canceled.  Andre is/was not responsible for the poor quality, the licensee was and hence his basis to terminate the license.  He will now have the option of going forward himself or finding a new licensee.

Edited by DoubleDose
correction
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Dan owns the company and the rights.  He licensed it out and the licensee did not adhere to the quality requirements in the license, so the license was canceled.  Dan is/was not responsible for the poor quality, the licensee was and hence his basis to terminate the license.  He will now have the option of going forward himself or finding a new licensee.

Andre right? D'Aquisto. Dan owns the hunting beast

• 6 months later...
17 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

I have the XOP vanish and customized the mini sticks to make them double steps and removed the locking mechanisms and am using the j hooks this year to keep them secure.

And you sir took the educated route of saving yourself about 700 dollars, lol 

How are you liking it?

7 minutes ago, heavuser said:

And you sir took the educated route of saving yourself about 700 dollars, lol 

How are you liking it?

This will be my 2nd year with this setup.  The beginning of last year was a little rough just having a new setup but by mid October I was getting up and down trees in 5-10 mins and a couple times within 100 yards of deer.

absolutely love it winds wrong someone comes in on me. Just get down pack up and move.  Just had to get it in my head I need to leave earlier just because setup time is involved.  Just stick to a system ropes in the same pockets, putting sticks on the same way, packing it up the same,etc.  Practice at home or in the woods somewhere and different trees to get used to it.

46 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

I love my Wolf climbers. Light fast and open for bow. Stand and slide the top around the side of the tree and your wide open for shots. I have a few of the Summit open shots but like the Wolf’s a bit more. 

My brother I think is going this route since he’s not a big fan of hang ons and sticks

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

I love my Wolf climbers. Light fast and open for bow. Stand and slide the top around the side of the tree and your wide open for shots. I have a few of the Summit open shots but like the Wolf’s a bit more. 

I got a once used one for $75 a few years back lol, I still have not used it. 

4 hours ago, Hock3y24 said:

I got a once used one for $75 a few years back lol, I still have not used it. 

They are pretty sweet for a hunter that goes into a lot of rough areas that takes a little doing to get there. Light and fast. Not as comfy as a nice sit and climb for those all day sits but the trade off is worth it in most spots I go off the beaten trail. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

They are pretty sweet for a hunter that goes into a lot of rough areas that takes a little doing to get there. Light and fast. Not as comfy as a nice sit and climb for those all day sits but the trade off is worth it in most spots I go off the beaten trail. 

And that's why I purchased mine. My summit climber was very very comfortable, I was also soaking wet by the time I made it to my tree.....

• Like 2