Covid has hit my house now

Swamp_bucks

Wife found out Monday she had it. She's layed out flat today, youngest daughter has it. I've scrubbed the house since I got home yesterday and now my youngest is showing signs of it.  

It's been running through my wife's office. Joked with her that I work and go into covid rooms at the hospital and never brought it home. She goes to her office and brings it home.

I'll be scrubbing the crap out of the house again today.

• Sad 7

17 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Wife found out Monday she had it. She's layed out flat today, youngest daughter has it. I've scrubbed the house since I got home yesterday and now my youngest is showing signs of it.  

It's been running through my wife's office. Joked with her that I work and go into covid rooms at the hospital and never brought it home. She goes to her office and brings it home.

Any of you vaccinated 

17 minutes ago, left field said:

Good luck.

This thing is ripping through NYC right now. Everyone I talk to has it or knows others who have.  

Fingers crossed it stays mild.

Yea I  got the covid cold 2 days ago so much for  herd immunity feeling better today . My father who is  vaccinated gave it to us . Just wondering when a cold will be just a cold again ? Seems like this thing is everwhere now .

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Any of you vaccinated 

Wife is, I am since I work in an ICU and oldest daughter.  My wifes immune system sucks she gets everything that goes around.   Still very mild symptoms though so hoping it stays that way.

I am lucky if I need any pointers or info I can just call into work and pick one of the nurses or doctors brains on how to help them.

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, left field said:

Good luck.

This thing is ripping through NYC right now. Everyone I talk to has it or knows others who have.  

Fingers crossed it stays mild.

I’ve said from the get go, “ you either have it, had it or will have it .” Dr. nomad out .

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yea I  got the covid cold 2 days ago so much for  herd immunity feeling better today . My father who is  vaccinated gave it to us . Just wondering when a cold will be just a cold again ? Seems like this thing is everwhere now .

Over 1000 people are dying daily in the US from Covid. We have a ways to go…. 

31 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Over 1000 people are dying daily in the US from Covid. We have a ways to go…. 

Wow that many  i dont know what to say to that, i guess me and my family got lucky both the vax and not vax family members got  it nobody needed  hospitalization or even Therapeutics. Hopefully this is a final wave they been talking about.

Edited by phantom

1 hour ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Good luck and hydrate along with vitamin C and D3

1 hour ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Son tested positive Christmas eve, only a couple hrs before we had guests coming. Wife and I tested positive Monday, so it was a covid Christmas for us. Not to down play Covid but I’ve been much sicker than this.