Anyone Interested In A Capital District GTG?

grampy

You Siena guys want to see some big deer, take a ride down spring street and look on south side of rd. We use to hunt behind there before all the mansions were built . My grandfather was a professor there and we owned the gas station just south of it .

Was Grandpa ever at Daps or O’Flatts?!? Sorry for the derail Grampy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, sbuff said:

You Siena guys want to see some big deer, take a ride down spring street and look on south side of rd. We use to hunt behind there before all the mansions were built . My grandfather was a professor there and we owned the gas station just south of it .

The little Mobil station on the right??  My first stop on my way home to grab a couple sodas for the road. 

41 minutes ago, boo711 said:

The little Mobil station on the right??  My first stop on my way home to grab a couple sodas for the road. 

That's it ...

Use to be an auto repair shop before the mobile mart .

I was at dapps plenty of times crappy and sorry for derail 

• Like 1

Well.......since so many people I know are now coming down with Covid. Both at work, and my private life. I think it would be prudent to hold off on any GTG for the immediate time being. Will see what the situation is in a few weeks. Not canceling this GTG! Just postponing it for just a little bit.

My hope is that delaying a little bit, will make for a better turn out!

• Like 11

5 hours ago, grampy said:

Well.......since so many people I know are now coming down with Covid. Both at work, and my private life. I think it would be prudent to hold off on any GTG for the immediate time being. Will see what the situation is in a few weeks. Not canceling this GTG! Just postponing it for just a little bit.

Right there with ya @grampy .... Just heard my Grandson tested Positive and is Quarantined ! Pushing the GTG a month (or so ) out will not hurt anyone !

• Like 1

If things with covid calm down I’ll take a drive up

Ny nephew tested positive today

• Like 2

Would absolutely be awesome to have a bunch of the SENY crew come up! This GTG could be epic!!! And well attended. As we have all been in somewhat isolation long enough!

I now have a couple family members that tested positive. They don't live with us though. At work, the positive cases are mounting to all time highs within the district. I'm still good! But expect to come down with something at some point? I feel by the end of January, the tide will start turning to lesser numbers. As soon as we feel the risk factor is safe enough for us all to gather, the GTG, WILL be scheduled!!!

Hope to see you all there! The venue is pretty large and will accommodate us! Could possibly even have our own space downstairs? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Would absolutely be awesome to have a bunch of the SENY crew come up! This GTG could be epic!!! And well attended. As we have all been in somewhat isolation long enough!
I now have a couple family members that tested positive. They don't live with us though. At work, the positive cases are mounting to all time highs within the district. I'm still good! But expect to come down with something at some point? I feel by the end of January, the tide will start turning to lesser numbers. As soon as we feel the risk factor is safe enough for us all to gather, the GTG, WILL be scheduled!!!
Hope to see you all there! The venue is pretty large and will accommodate us! Could possibly even have our own space downstairs? 

Thanks Grampy and couldn’t agree more with holding off a bit till things settle down!

This could be a great time

• Like 2