The Hypocrisy Continues

I have many friends with Native American blood in them and they refer to themselves as "half breeds".  Are they racists?  I don't believe they are.
I'm more concerned with leftists insinuating anyone who calls themselves a "Patriot" is a racist.

“Refer to themselves”
Is that different than others referring to them in the same manner?
Ask an African-American.
Not saying any of this is right or acceptable…I’m saying that words have meaning being the definition and people know that and use certain words to illicit certain responses or make certain points.
Or, they don’t know any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I like that !! So , can one use either of those epithets without being racist ? 

Stop it.
If I am called a “Mick” instead of “Irish” it’s different. One is oppositional; one is objective.
Take some emotion out of this:
Do you want to live in a “house” or a “home”…same thing right?
This one really helps my 6th graders understand

I believe if you refer to yourself with a certain term, you cannot object to anyone referring to you by that term.

That would be discrimination.  Saying you can determine what one intended to connote using that term is subjective and arbitrary.  It also endows you with special status and privilege.  Not good for unity.

What can we conclude about you based on the content and nature of your posts.  

You can conclude what ever you want… I conclude that is pretty sad that you are sticking up for his racist comments.

1 minute ago, Chef said:

You can conclude what ever you want… I conclude that is pretty sad that you are sticking up for his racist comments.

I'm pointing out that you- like you always do- are jumping to conclusions about somebody that you dont even know because it fits your world view that anyone on the right is a racist. 

• Like 2

I'm pointing out that you- like you always do- are jumping to conclusions about somebody that you dont even know because it fits your world view that anyone on the right is a racist. 

Actually I don’t have that view at all… but yes what he said is racist.. how about you go walk up to a person of color on the street and ask them.

Or better yet find a mixed race person and call them a halfbreed see what they think.

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Actually I don’t have that view at all… but yes what he said is racist.. how about you go walk up to a person of color on the street and ask them.

Or better yet find a mixed race person and call them a halfbreed see what they think.

Yup, you do- it is glaringly obvious.

• Like 3