This stuff is so nuts

luberhill

9 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

This doesnt make sense.  im not understanding this.   Will the used truck sell for the same or more than the new?  If so why wouldn’t you just buy a new one? 

Good luck finding a new HD truck of any manufacturer on the lot. The only way to get a new one is to order one.  It's a 4+ month wait. I recently traded my POS 2019 F350 in on a 2500 Chevy. 

My 350 stickered for $45,700. The dealer has it listed for $49,900, and it sold in a week. I PD $42,500 and dealer gave me $41,500.  

Oh ya, I ordered my Chevy on May 18th. Picked it up November 24th.  

Edited by mowin

1 minute ago, mowin said:

Good luck finding a new HD truck of any manufacturer on the lot. The only way to get a new one is to order one.  It's a 4+ month wait. I recently traded my POS 2019 F350 in on a 2500 Chevy. 

My 350 stickered for $45,700. The dealer has it listed for $49,900, and it sold in a week. I PD $42,500 and dealer gave me $41,500.  

Geez.  Thats insane

1 minute ago, diplomat019 said:

Geez.  Thats insane

I agree. It's the only reason I decided to trade so soon.  The amount of equity I have in the new truck because of the high trade in value made it a no brainer. Plus my payments dropped $60 a month.