I have Covid!

First-light

Tested positive today after two days of sore throat and congestion. I have two shots and the booster. Feeling a bit tired hope it's mild. I did work out this morning but I knew something was up. I'll be watching deer hunting videos for a while! Just have to be careful of my brother who lives with me. He is unvaccinated. 

• Sad 1

Good luck .My Wife (unvaccinated)and also my parents have had it for the last week .My mom who has colon  cancer also ,is recovering fine .All had regular cold symptoms.Myself and my kids have nothing .We have had a large amount of vaccinated at work go out also .

Edited by WNYTRPR
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Good luck, it's amazing to me the amount of people that have gotten Covid the last month or two. Way more than i have heard about the last two years...

Same here amazing. Brother just took test he is negative. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Good luck. Hydrate a ton, take vitamin C & D3......and don't work out for a week or so. Walks outside are fine, but don't push your heart rate lifting.

Got ya. Yeah I'm done for a bit I'll heed your advice! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

Good luck, it's amazing to me the amount of people that have gotten Covid the last month or two. Way more than i have heard about the last two years...

Biden hit the jackpot yesterday . He won the " Million " medal of honor. We are the only country in the world that has hit One Million new covid cases in one day. Just under a million the day before. He really knows how to shut down the virus dont he .

Hope all you guys and your families and friends get well soon

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 3

Was at a cocktail party in Mexico the other day and this one guy kept talking to me a little too closely. Later that night he popped positive for covid.  

Remember the Biz prediction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Along with being vaxed 1000mg of Vc,Claritin, multi vitamin, simvacatin, two elderberry gummies,and two apple cider vinegar gummies on top of 3 halos daily 

20220102_111013.jpg

Looked into USP verified vitamins. This way they actually have to contain what they say they have.

• Like 1

Best wishes for a fast recovery! Folks are dropping like flies, vaccinated and unvaccinated, though the later faster of course. Still, it doesn't appear that omicron generally causes severe disease...but with so many hitting the floor, there's going to be an increase, regardless. Just a numbers game. What we are most concerned with now is the number of staff who are calling in sick, when they're needed most (and yes, I appreciate the irony of firing unvaccinated staff back in September - I was dead set against it, as I am mandates). 

And while I hope that omicron provides natural immunity for those who contract it, there is no guarantee how broad or persistent it may be. Nobody in the world can predict with certainty how this will shake out in a year or two. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst I guess.

Be smart, stay safe, take care of each other, and take care of yourself. Obesity is among the biggest factors that contribute to disease severity (besides age, which we can't do anything about). It's always a great time to start getting in better shape; maybe now more than ever. Be well.

• Like 7