I have Covid!

First-light

15 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

President Biden (and many others) rightfully called Covid a pandemic of the unvaccinated, referring to the fact that the vast majority of hospitalizations (severely ill) and deaths occurred in the unvaccinated. Not a difficult idea, you should be able to follow along. This concept still holds, even as the virus continues to evolve. 

And here is one of them..

Add me to the list, I felt like hell on Monday, test came back positive. Muscle aches, back pain, chills/sweating, no appetite. Muscle aches are better today but I have a stabbing pain between my shoulder blades when the Tylenol runs out.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

President Biden (and many others) rightfully called Covid a pandemic of the unvaccinated, referring to the fact that the vast majority of hospitalizations (severely ill) and deaths occurred in the unvaccinated. Not a difficult idea, you should be able to follow along. This concept still holds, even as the virus continues to evolve. 

Says you? He blames everything on the unvaccinated.  A extremely small percentage of people are being hospitalized right now, vaccinated or not. It’s ok to think for yourself little sheep, it’s going to be ok.

• Like 1

Does everyone  realize covid or properly corona virus is the virus that causes the common cold , you will test positive for covid if you have common  cold , half the deer in nys are said to have virus. 
Life goes on... 
From what I've read, that information is not true. I also know quite a few people at work that have been sick and tested negative for Covid multiple times. If you're statement is true, then everyone with a cold would test positive? Screenshot_20220106-044800.jpgScreenshot_20220106-044612.jpg

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lucky118 said:

Its a virus. It's  never going to go away. It will just keep mutating for infinity like influenza. It was designed that way on purpose  because influenza  wasn't  killing enough people off to control the population. 

You really think if it was designed the creators could not have come up with something.ething better than a 1 to 3% death rate? That does not control any population...Think things through a little more. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lucky118 said:

Its a virus. It's  never going to go away. It will just keep mutating for infinity like influenza. It was designed that way on purpose  because influenza  wasn't  killing enough people off to control the population. 

The amount of deaths due to covid (which have been grossly exaggerated) is a speck of sand of our world population.   We have almost 8 billion people on planet earth and under 6 million supposed covid deaths. What numbers are supporting your claim? 

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Does everyone  realize covid or properly corona virus is the virus that causes the common cold , you will test positive for covid if you have common  cold , half the deer in nys are said to have virus. 

Life goes on... 

There are many coronaviruses.  The cold and Covid -19 are not the same. A Cold is a rhinovirus.  But i agree that life needs to go on. 

It's amazing the people that think we're going to stop giving a name to every illness that goes around from here on out.  This is a major cash cow for advertising, the media will be all over naming the next virus for a long time.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, G-Man said:

Life goes on... 

Okay, got to step in here. You will not test positive for COVID if you have the common cold. Absolutely, 100% untrue. I'm assuming you knew that any are just throwing fuel on the fire. Nice play lol.

And for all of those who think that keeping a pandemic going somehow benefits financially, that just doesn't make sense. There are so many big leaguers losing money hand over fist that if $$ were the primer motivator, it would have been over 18 months ago. Now, if you want to talk about the reins of power, mandates, etc..that's a different story lol.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, knehrke said:

Okay, got to step in here. You will not test positive for COVID if you have the common cold. Absolutely, 100% untrue. I'm assuming you knew that any are just throwing fuel on the fire. Nice play lol.

And for all of those who think that keeping a pandemic going somehow benefits financially, that just doesn't make sense. There are so many big leaguers losing money hand over fist that if $$ were the primer motivator, it would have been over 18 months ago. Now, if you want to talk about the reins of power, mandates, etc..that's a different story lol.

Your second part is not true the billionaires have made money hand over fist during the pandemic, simple google search. Not to say that has anything to do with what is keeping the pandemic going.

2 hours ago, G-Man said:

Life goes on... 

Yes, life will go on, but your statement that this virus is nothing but the common cold is BS.  The common cold doesn't spread like the wildfire spread we are seeing right now and I am seeing enough people having symptoms that are more severe than the common cold.  Yes, some people get little to no symptoms but others do.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to who it will effect and how and this alone separates this thing from the common cold.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Yes, life will go on, but your statement that this virus is nothing but the common cold is BS.  The common cold doesn't spread like the wildfire spread we are seeing right now and I am seeing enough people having symptoms that are more severe than the common cold.  Yes, some people get little to no symptoms but others do.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to who it will effect and how and this alone separates this thing from the common cold.

I agree, but there is a rhyme or reason. Obsesity, smoking, various comorbidies

32 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

I agree, but there is a rhyme or reason. Obsesity, smoking, various comorbidies

Nope, not always the case.  My wife and her sister were both exposed and tested positive.  My wife who has asthma and is typically the first to come down with colds or flu had absolutely NO symptoms while her sister, a marathon runner who is in tip top shape had a sour throat, cough, etc for over a week. 

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

You really think if it was designed the creators could not have come up with something.ething better than a 1 to 3% death rate? That does not control any population...Think things through a little more. 

Well they don't  want to kill off everyone. Just the ones they consider useless, like the old, obese, the chronically ill. People that cost money to take care of. That way socialized medicine will be easier and cheaper to implement. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Nope, not always the case.  My wife and her sister were both exposed and tested positive.  My wife who has asthma and is typically the first to come down with colds or flu had absolutely NO symptoms while her sister, a marathon runner who is in tip top shape had a sour throat, cough, etc for over a week. 

Never said always. For the vast majority it holds true. And I wouldn’t consider a cough and sore throat for a week anything major

Edited by Waterfowler

3 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

The amount of deaths due to covid (which have been grossly exaggerated) is a speck of sand of our world population.   We have almost 8 billion people on planet earth and under 6 million supposed covid deaths. What numbers are supporting your 

So far. 6 million deaths x infinity is alot of dead. Also some mutations will be worse than others like influenza. The spanish flu comes to mind. Im sure they have worked some way out to manipulate how many people they can kill. The mask mandate could be one. If to many people get sick masks go back on so they have time to bury all the bodies and not get people suspicious. Then masks off so more people get sick. They have  to work it in cycles.

36 minutes ago, Lucky118 said:

So far. 6 million deaths x infinity is alot of dead. Also some mutations will be worse than others like influenza. The spanish flu comes to mind. Im sure they have worked some way out to manipulate how many people they can kill. The mask mandate could be one. If to many people get sick masks go back on so they have time to bury all the bodies and not get people suspicious. Then masks off so more people get sick. They have  to work it in cycles.

Ok. And what is the end game?  Even if 100 million died what is the end game? All the healthy and able bodied people still live.  So who is gaining by population control?   

Edited by diplomat019