Covid round two!

I’ve had the mildest of a cold the last couple days . I don’t feel sluggish or any lack of energy at all. Wife made me take the home test today. I didn’t believe it so I went and got a rapid test and I have it again. I am vaccinated . Does anyone know how long I have to isolate/quarantine or whatever we call it now ? 5  or 10 days?

If no symptoms back in 5…if symptoms persist (like mine have!) …10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will your school let you back in 5 days? Not sure if it's Erie County or NYS Ed. But we were told if you don't have symptoms you can test from day 5-7 and if your negative you can return in day 8.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Will your school let you back in 5 days? Not sure if it's Erie County or NYS Ed. But we were told if you don't have symptoms you can test from day 5-7 and if your negative you can return in day 8.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

I was told not to retest for 90 days since I have symptoms!!! Return when symptom free.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

[mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]how long do I quarantine for with Covid now? I have basically just a minor cold.

0 days if you work in healthcare
5 days if you’re an average Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Bizzy will know how long to quarantine.    He’ll also tell you to pound vitamin c & d.  Gallons of water too…….

And don’t forget plenty of water and USP approved vitamins D and C…save @Biz-R-OWorld a post

Both are correct

17 minutes ago, G-Man said:

The US army announced they will  so have a vaccine that will stop all strains of covid..  so in essence they have announced the cure for the common cold.... 

I just looked this up and holy shit a game changer. Interesting to say the least.

3 hours ago, Cory said:

I’ve had the mildest of a cold the last couple days . I don’t feel sluggish or any lack of energy at all. Wife made me take the home test today. I didn’t believe it so I went and got a rapid test and I have it again. I am vaccinated . Does anyone know how long I have to isolate/quarantine or whatever we call it now ? 5  or 10 days?

This is your second time?  When was the first if you don't mind me asking. I was told you can test positive for upto 6months after getting it.  I'm at work I'll ask one of the nurses to verify.

• Like 1

The US army announced they will  so have a vaccine that will stop all strains of covid..  so in essence they have announced the cure for the common cold.... 

Yup developed at Walter Reid… so cool

9 hours ago, Swamp_bucks said:

This is your second time?  When was the first if you don't mind me asking. I was told you can test positive for upto 6months after getting it.  I'm at work I'll ask one of the nurses to verify.

Health dept told me 3-6 months  also after my positive test

9 hours ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Middle of December 2020. 13 months ago.

12 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

0 days if you work in healthcare
5 days if you’re an average Joe

The nonsense above is not accurate.  Please seek out reliable sources.

This is the most recent information from NYS DOH:

The NY State DOH updated guidelines state that in “limited circumstances where there is a critical staffing shortage, employers may allow a person to return to work after day 5 of their isolation period” only if the worker meets the following criteria: 

14 hours ago, Cory said:

Best of luck, rest up.

2 hours ago, virgil said:

The nonsense above is not accurate.  Please seek out reliable sources.

This is the most recent information from NYS DOH:

The NY State DOH updated guidelines state that in “limited circumstances where there is a critical staffing shortage, employers may allow a person to return to work after day 5 of their isolation period” only if the worker meets the following criteria: 

That's not true. Check the website, and I know of several doctors working with covid on 0 days quarantine because of shortages.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/mitigating-staff-shortages.html "crisis"

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld