Covid round two!

You obviously didn’t read it. But hey why bother when you can get your summery from someone tumblr post.
Hell if you just skipped the to conclusion you might have learn something

Conclusion

The COVID-19 vaccines are rigorously tested and monitored and deemed safe for controlling the pandemic. Serious adverse effects and deaths related to the vaccine are uncommon and very rare.

The public, scientists, developers, and health providers have a role to play in ensuring successful vaccination campaigns. This includes the public disregarding misinformation about vaccine-related deaths, proper screening for contraindications by health professionals, and reporting side effects accordingly through the VAERS or defined channels. Credible institutions like CDC, FDA, EMA, the Africa CDC, and other regulatory authorities in various countries also have the responsibility to review deaths reports and serious cases of adverse events such as life-threatening illness, hospitalizations, and permanent disabilities. This must be done for all individuals and brands of the COVID-19 vaccine. Should a potentially new safety concern or events be detected by these regulatory bodies, the signal must be thoroughly assessed, and the needed public action is taken where necessary. Drawing a hasty conclusion that the vaccines are linked to the recent claim of death based on spontaneous happening is not scientifically valid. Evidence about the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines is highly favorable.
  • Like 2

You obviously didn’t read it. But hey why bother when you can get your summery from someone tumblr post.
Hell if you just skipped the to conclusion you might have learn something

Conclusion

The COVID-19 vaccines are rigorously tested and monitored and deemed safe for controlling the pandemic. Serious adverse effects and deaths related to the vaccine are uncommon and very rare.

The public, scientists, developers, and health providers have a role to play in ensuring successful vaccination campaigns. This includes the public disregarding misinformation about vaccine-related deaths, proper screening for contraindications by health professionals, and reporting side effects accordingly through the VAERS or defined channels. Credible institutions like CDC, FDA, EMA, the Africa CDC, and other regulatory authorities in various countries also have the responsibility to review deaths reports and serious cases of adverse events such as life-threatening illness, hospitalizations, and permanent disabilities. This must be done for all individuals and brands of the COVID-19 vaccine. Should a potentially new safety concern or events be detected by these regulatory bodies, the signal must be thoroughly assessed, and the needed public action is taken where necessary. Drawing a hasty conclusion that the vaccines are linked to the recent claim of death based on spontaneous happening is not scientifically valid. Evidence about the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines is highly favorable.

It’s funny you and I found the same thing in different parts of the article in under 5 min..

It seems that most that share his viewpoints are victims of click bait and don’t take the time to read anything.

Crap the place he got this from used to be a stile where chicks shared their titties with the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It’s funny you and I found the same thing in different parts of the article in under 5 min..

It seems that most that share his viewpoints are victims of click bait and don’t take the time to read anything.

Crap the place he got this from used to be a stile where chicks shared their titties with the world

Yea tumblr went down hill after they booted the chicks…
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, G-Man said:

Interesting Screenshot_20220107-203129_Tumblr.thumb.jpg.82383afd60ef95ddbb1b8dca9f86b755.jpg

Is this the same place you sourced that blurb from yesterday? You have to find new sources, it’s starting to get embarrassing for you. I’ll copy/paste your post from yesterday below:

On 1/6/2022 at 2:05 PM,  Versatile_Huntersaid: 

Man, you seem to know a lot about this stuff.  Tell us more!

Well since non  white are an elevated risk as per ny state and  most of the deaths are of southern European or African decent   its logical  , add to the fact that they come out with a r na  modifying  vaccine   it's simple logic  if you have whole sequence your at very high risk  partial is less and  less and so on  .  No sequence your a symptomatic..  the boosters are a waste of time as its modified and it takes nearly 6 months to  make a flu vaccine for millions guessing latest strain..  yet they have boosters available immediately??   Logic and common sense  and reading abut off cdc sites a d government releases  show the truth

*** PLEASE SHARE: AN IMPORTANT ACCOUNT FROM A STUDENT ON WHAT'S HAPPENING IN NYC SCHOOLS***

I Am a New York City Public High School Student. The Situation is Beyond Control.

I'd like to preface this by stating that remote learning was absolutely detrimental to the mental health of myself, my friends, and my peers at school. Despite this, the present conditions within schools necessitates a temporary return to remote learning; if not because of public health, then because of learning loss.

A story of my day:

- I arrived at school and promptly went to Study Hall. I knew that some of my teachers would be absent because they had announced it on Google Classroom earlier in the day. At our school there is a board in front of the auditorium with the list of teachers and seating sections for students within study hall: today there were 14 absent teachers 1st period. There are 11 seatable sections within the auditorium ... THREE CLASSES sat on the stage. Study hall has become a super spreader event -- I'll get to this in a moment.

- Second period I had another absent teacher. More of the same from 1st period. It was around this time that 25% of kids, including myself, realized that there were no rules being enforced outside of attendance at the start of the period, and that cutting lass was ridiculously easy. We left -- there was functionally no learning occurring within study hall, and health conditions were safer outside of the auditorium. It was well beyond max capacity.

- Third period I had a normal class period. Hooray! First thing the teacher did was pass out COVID tests because we had all been close contacts to a COVID-positive student in our class. 4 more teachers would pass out COVID tests throughout the day, which were to be taken at home. The school started running low on tests, and rules had to be refined to ration.

- "To be taken at home." Ya ... students don't listen. 90% of the bathrooms were full of students swabbing their noses and taking their tests. I had one kid ask me -- with his mask down, by the way -- whether a "faint line was positive," proceeding to show me his positive COVID test. I told him to go the nurse. One student tested positive IN THE AUDITORIUM, and a few students started screaming and ran away from him. There was now a lack of available seats given there was a COVID-positive student within the middle of the auditorium. They're now planning on having teachers give up their free periods to act as substitute teachers because the auditorium is simply not safe enough.

- Classes that I did attend were quiet and empty. Students are staying home because of risk of COVID without testing positive (as they should) and some of my classes had 10+ students absent. Nearly every class has listed myself and others are close contacts.

- I should note that in study hall and with subs we literally learn nothing. I spent about 3 hours sitting around today doing nothing.

- I tested positive for COVID on December the 14th. At the time there were a total of 6 cases. By the end of break this number was up to 36. By January the 3rd (when we returned from break) the numbers were up to 100 (as listed on the school Google Sheet). Today there are 226. This is around 10% of my school. As of Monday, only 30 of whom were reported to the DOE ... which just seems like negligence to me.

- 90% of the conversations spoken by students concern COVID. It has completely taken over any function of daily school life.

- One teacher flat out left his class 5 mins into the lesson and didn't return because he was developing symptoms and didn't believe it safe to spread to his class.

I've been adamantly opposed to remote learning for a while, and thought that it was overall an unmitigated disaster for the learning and mental health of students. At the present time, however, schools cannot teach and function well enough in person. We must go remote.

I should note that I wrote this on Wednesday.

Edit: I’ve removed the name of my school as it made me uncomfortable sharing such information, but I’ll say that it’s a specialized high school. This is occurring everywhere. I’ll probably reveal it on comments but I’d prefer for it not be in the body of the post.

Edit 2: NOTE — NOT TRYING TO BE DAMAGING TO THE SCHOOL FACULTY AND TEACHER STAFF. THEY ARE DOING THEIR ABSOLUTE BEST WITH THE CARDS THEY’VE BEEN DELT, AND ALL STUDENTS ARE APPRECIATIVE. ITS DIFFICULT FOR EVERYONE AND TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE REMAINING SAFE AND SUPPORTIVE.

Update: 40% is teachers are out today. They can’t even take attendance because it’s impossible. You can sit anywhere in study hall one chair apart.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chef said:

*** PLEASE SHARE: AN IMPORTANT ACCOUNT FROM A STUDENT ON WHAT'S HAPPENING IN NYC SCHOOLS***

I Am a New York City Public High School Student. The Situation is Beyond Control.

I'd like to preface this by stating that remote learning was absolutely detrimental to the mental health of myself, my friends, and my peers at school. Despite this, the present conditions within schools necessitates a temporary return to remote learning; if not because of public health, then because of learning loss.

A story of my day:

- I arrived at school and promptly went to Study Hall. I knew that some of my teachers would be absent because they had announced it on Google Classroom earlier in the day. At our school there is a board in front of the auditorium with the list of teachers and seating sections for students within study hall: today there were 14 absent teachers 1st period. There are 11 seatable sections within the auditorium ... THREE CLASSES sat on the stage. Study hall has become a super spreader event -- I'll get to this in a moment.

- Second period I had another absent teacher. More of the same from 1st period. It was around this time that 25% of kids, including myself, realized that there were no rules being enforced outside of attendance at the start of the period, and that cutting lass was ridiculously easy. We left -- there was functionally no learning occurring within study hall, and health conditions were safer outside of the auditorium. It was well beyond max capacity.

- Third period I had a normal class period. Hooray! First thing the teacher did was pass out COVID tests because we had all been close contacts to a COVID-positive student in our class. 4 more teachers would pass out COVID tests throughout the day, which were to be taken at home. The school started running low on tests, and rules had to be refined to ration.

- "To be taken at home." Ya ... students don't listen. 90% of the bathrooms were full of students swabbing their noses and taking their tests. I had one kid ask me -- with his mask down, by the way -- whether a "faint line was positive," proceeding to show me his positive COVID test. I told him to go the nurse. One student tested positive IN THE AUDITORIUM, and a few students started screaming and ran away from him. There was now a lack of available seats given there was a COVID-positive student within the middle of the auditorium. They're now planning on having teachers give up their free periods to act as substitute teachers because the auditorium is simply not safe enough.

- Classes that I did attend were quiet and empty. Students are staying home because of risk of COVID without testing positive (as they should) and some of my classes had 10+ students absent. Nearly every class has listed myself and others are close contacts.

- I should note that in study hall and with subs we literally learn nothing. I spent about 3 hours sitting around today doing nothing.

- I tested positive for COVID on December the 14th. At the time there were a total of 6 cases. By the end of break this number was up to 36. By January the 3rd (when we returned from break) the numbers were up to 100 (as listed on the school Google Sheet). Today there are 226. This is around 10% of my school. As of Monday, only 30 of whom were reported to the DOE ... which just seems like negligence to me.

- 90% of the conversations spoken by students concern COVID. It has completely taken over any function of daily school life.

- One teacher flat out left his class 5 mins into the lesson and didn't return because he was developing symptoms and didn't believe it safe to spread to his class.

I've been adamantly opposed to remote learning for a while, and thought that it was overall an unmitigated disaster for the learning and mental health of students. At the present time, however, schools cannot teach and function well enough in person. We must go remote.

I should note that I wrote this on Wednesday.

Edit: I’ve removed the name of my school as it made me uncomfortable sharing such information, but I’ll say that it’s a specialized high school. This is occurring everywhere. I’ll probably reveal it on comments but I’d prefer for it not be in the body of the post.

Edit 2: NOTE — NOT TRYING TO BE DAMAGING TO THE SCHOOL FACULTY AND TEACHER STAFF. THEY ARE DOING THEIR ABSOLUTE BEST WITH THE CARDS THEY’VE BEEN DELT, AND ALL STUDENTS ARE APPRECIATIVE. ITS DIFFICULT FOR EVERYONE AND TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE REMAINING SAFE AND SUPPORTIVE.

Update: 40% is teachers are out today. They can’t even take attendance because it’s impossible. You can sit anywhere in study hall one chair apart.

Great idea wearing masks and stifling our bodies natural immune system for the last 2 years huh

The unboosted will soon join the ranks of the people being blamed for the pandemic.
591325778_Screenshot_20220108-063202_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1c0c5fc5a80fb038ee71ddb419b323d2.jpg

Soon all the unvaxxed will be dead, so who will
Get blamed next?

My family got lucky. It wasn’t dark or deadly this Xmas. My 94 year old Unvaxxed grandfather didn’t kill anyone with his CHOICE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Soon all the unvaxxed will be dead, so who will
Get blamed next?

My family got lucky. It wasn’t dark or deadly this Xmas. My 94 year old Unvaxxed grandfather didn’t kill anyone with his CHOICE

Theres a video I just watched of faucci and I cant figure out how to get it here . He made a comment when the vaccine was brand new and said it will take 18 months to 2 years to find out if it truly works or actually cause people to catcht it more easily.

Theres a video I just watched of faucci and I cant figure out how to get it here . He made a comment when the vaccine was brand new and said it will take 18 months to 2 years to find out if it truly works or actually cause people to catcht it more easily.

Dude- I agree but you are letting this guy live in your head rent free for too long!!!
Turn that asshat off and Go shoot something today!!!!

• Like 2

Leaky Vax

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Dude- I agree but you are letting this guy live in your head rent free for too long!!!
Turn that asshat off and Go shoot something today!!!!

I have a baby at home ,all I do is sit at home ,everywhere you turn is this bullshit . I'm drowning in coward covid bullshit talk nonstop.

Edited by Jeremy K

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

It’s never been about “catching” it…

D73FC7AD-D0B7-4972-A0E2-D4BCE3CFA896.jpeg

• Like 1