Covid round two!

On 1/5/2022 at 8:42 PM, G-Man said:

The US army announced they will  so have a vaccine that will stop all strains of covid..  so in essence they have announced the cure for the common cold.... 

On 1/5/2022 at 9:01 PM, Cory said:

I just looked this up and holy shit a game changer. Interesting to say the least.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-12-22/u-s-army-reports-progress-on-covid-vaccine-that-fights-all-variants

The bold is the key word to the announcement:

The U.S. Army says it has developed a COVID-19 vaccine it believes could work against any and all coronavirus variants, including Omicron.

This is new research in its infancy.  It is not proven and has a very high probability of failing, like most early research.

55 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

But this isn’t funny:

8D7D3364-DE22-44AD-B282-573BAD70138D.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

But this isn’t funny:

8D7D3364-DE22-44AD-B282-573BAD70138D.jpeg

yea lots of mild cases out there, with testing everyone every minute of the day I’d expect nothing less..

But Biden said he would have it under control ??

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He was at a cocktail party and someone with covid was in his personal space he said

He was. Surprisingly, they let the guy on a plane back to France that day.

My wife and I are good so far. My throat has been a touch sore but I attribute that to AC and dusty air. No fever, headache or coughing.

It's interesting here. The Yucatan has been fairly safe with only 5700 deaths so far but there is almost 99% mask use including people walking on the streets. It gets so you feel awkward if you don't have your mask on.

Temperature check at every establishment - restaurant, shops, grocery stores - and a shot of sanitizer. 

Refresh my memory ... what was I going to change my mind about?

Tarpon in three weeks. 

The unboosted will soon join the ranks of the people being blamed for the pandemic.
591325778_Screenshot_20220108-063202_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1c0c5fc5a80fb038ee71ddb419b323d2.jpg

That is what you take away from the head of a major hospital system saying that vax and boosters work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Chef said:

That is what you take away from the head of a major hospital system saying that vax and boosters work.

Work how? Enough already, you are fat, so you got the vaccine. Good for you. I could care less if you or anyone else puts a heroin needle in their arm too. Not everyone is a sheep. 

Work how? Enough already, you are fat, so you got the vaccine. Good for you. I could care less if you or anyone else puts a heroin needle in their arm too. Not everyone is a sheep. 

I’m a fat sheep and your a gullible idiot feeding into Russian and Chinese’s propaganda to attempt to have Americans not get vaxed and slow our pandemic recovery.

Good job Comrade
  • Confused 1

Yea especially now that CDC admits that the “ masks” are a joke ..
So what’s next ? Full respirators for everyone ?

CDC did not say masks were a joke they said that cloth masks are not effective against this more transmissible strain of the virus.

Big difference

1 minute ago, Chef said:

CDC did not say masks were a joke they said that cloth masks are not effective against this more transmissible strain of the virus.

Big difference

Yea wait a day or so , the paper , cloth etc masks do NOT filter out a virus .

They are for people like you that believe everything  the left says .

They make YOU feel good .. they for sure do not stop or prevent a virus !

Have someone read you the back of the box they come in.

Yea wait a day or so , the paper , cloth etc masks do NOT filter out a virus .
They are for people like you that believe everything  the left says .
They make YOU feel good .. they for sure do not stop or prevent a virus !
Have someone read you the back of the box they come in.

8288dd9bfa5b2010e300acb25e49f774.png

51 minutes ago, Chef said:

Big difference

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

8288dd9bfa5b2010e300acb25e49f774.png

Your meme does not match what you first said as pants are cloth or are you wearing special n95 pants.

• Like 1

He was. Surprisingly, they let the guy on a plane back to France that day.
My wife and I are good so far. My throat has been a touch sore but I attribute that to AC and dusty air. No fever, headache or coughing.
It's interesting here. The Yucatan has been fairly safe with only 5700 deaths so far but there is almost 99% mask use including people walking on the streets. It gets so you feel awkward if you don't have your mask on.
Temperature check at every establishment - restaurant, shops, grocery stores - and a shot of sanitizer. 
Refresh my memory ... what was I going to change my mind about?
Tarpon in three weeks. 

You were supposed to catch omicron, the vaccine you long awaited for.

Masks outdoors sounds sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You were supposed to catch omicron, the vaccine you long awaited for.

Masks outdoors sounds sad.

If it’s okay with you I’ll keep doing my best to avoid it like, oh I don’t know … the plague? 

I am vacced, baby. Three times and as the late great Bob Dorough taught us, three is a magic number. 

20 hours ago, Chef said:

I’m a fat sheep and your a gullible idiot feeding into Russian and Chinese’s propaganda to attempt to have Americans not get vaxed and slow our pandemic recovery.

Good job Comrade

You really don’t believe this shit? Shot 1 gets you ready for shot 2 that we guess did not last very long so we want you to take shot 3?  I really would like to think you have the common sense to see where this all is leading ??

1 minute ago, Four Seasons said:

You really don’t believe this shit? Shot 1 gets you ready for shot 2 that we guess did not last very long so we want you to take shot 3?  I really would like to think you have the common sense to see where this all is leading ??

He doesn’t, don’t waste your time. Arguing with a liberal is a complete waste of time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

You are asking for a lot 

6 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

He doesn’t, don’t waste your time. Arguing with a liberal is a complete waste of time.

No arguing needed really. Don’t care if someone is vaxed or not but it’s really scary if they as a person with a thinking brain can’t see the picture that is being drawn out before them. 

• Like 2