Covid round two!

3 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

With or from? The cdc says they are going to finally start keep track of this.

The person I know he got Covid bad  went in to hospital and was put on a respirator , had a heart attack and then his kidneys shut down ( this was last week when he died ) . My son works the Covid unit so I assume from Covid . 

Edited by rob-c

This latest wave been been almost all unvaxed, all our intubations have been with unvaxxed patients. Oh well. Sorry don’t have much sympathy at this point.

Are you a respiratory therapist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, rob-c said:

I agree with 95% of what you posted , but myself and my wife know people that were healthy that have died from covid. And my son is a nurse at strong  and he’s had 14 Covid patients die in 10 days  over the last week and a half  all un-vaxed.  

Sad but true. Still does no harm to 98%. Ask your son how many of those died from Covid or with Covid?  The truths are starting to come out now where hospitals have to say why the people were there. We had them die here also. The last one they said died of Covid was a 84 year old lady that has been battling liver failure, puking up blood and such along with other health issues. So that’s a Covid death?  That’s like them killing perfectly healthy Whitetails and saying they have CWD and make it a big deal?  Died with…. Not From in most cases. 

34 minutes ago, Chef said:

So this issue here is your ability it only thing in black and white and not see the grey.

So it was not designed for specific strain which is why it takes longer for the antibodies to recognize it. It’s why people still get infected, but then it kicks in and they don’t get this sick.

Please the world is not a black and white as you would like it to be

The real world is black and white. And the scare mongers “Democrats “like to try to use the grey area to scare the public into their way of thinking.  So now your saying that this vaccine is working for all strains!  Antibodies mean Jack shit if it does not work on the strain…Which is what you said a few posts up. 

• Like 1

I have had my booster, and will continue to do so as recommended. I trust my doctor, who has recommended all from the start. I get my flu vaccine every year as well, and though I've had the flu even being vaccinated, it's been mild.  I hope that if and when I get Covid, I get a similar response. I respect that others are making choices based on other information, but the overwhelming amount of information from sources that I trust support my decisions. If that makes me a "sheep" then so be it, I can tolerate the judgment of "lions". 

• Like 1

The real world is black and white. And the scare mongers “Democrats “like to try to use the grey area to scare the public into their way of thinking.  So now your saying that this vaccine is working for all strains!  Antibodies mean Jack shit if it does not work on the strain…Which is what you said a few posts up. 

Ok first off all the world is not black and white.

Your lack of understanding of basic science makes this conversation not worth having… it’s like trying to reason with a rock

• Like 1

Just now, Chef said:

Your lack of understanding of basic science makes this conversation not worth having… it’s like trying to reason with a rock

Why because I am proving you are twisting your words and backtracking?  Feel free, now after 2 plus years that this shits been around put up the % of people this shit is killing?  Then backup your statements using those numbers. Black and white = Facts and facts. 

Why because I am proving you are twisting your words and backtracking?  Feel free, now after 2 plus years that this shits been around put up the % of people this shit is killing?  Then backup your statements using those numbers. Black and white = Facts and facts. 

You just had too people give you information form the medical field and you dismissed them too. Talking to you is pointless

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

This after you admit the head scientist Fauci lied to the citizens that are supposed to trust the science. Do you see the irony

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hmmm did he lie or did the Trump admin lie ?

Which one is the scientists Fauci or Trump? Fauci lied during both administrations not just Trumps. Believe it or not you can’t always blame Trump for everything. If you stub your toe is that also Trumps fault. “Come on man” you already admitted Fauci among many others lied from the roll out of the vaccine but again who is the head scientist I am supposed to trust? He lost  me at saying masked were not recommended, with videos coming out of china with people dying in the street of at the time reported air born virus. Than one mask, than 2 mask at this point am I wrong to distrust known liers.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

You just had too people give you information form the medical field and you dismissed them too. Talking to you is pointless

Dude I live with medical field. And again you run from the true black and white because you suck off the democrats grey area. When the new real numbers finally come out and show just how many did not die from this shit you along with all of them will look even more the fool. Our county is like 70-80% vaxed yet we continue to get 2-300 cases a day with no death and very little sickness. You are running out of unvaxed people to use in your excuses. Idiots continue to ruin a country and more importantly that countries children with killing the economy and making our children massively uneducated over a farce.              So are you going to continue to run from the real numbers and facts. 

29 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Sad but true. Still does no harm to 98%. Ask your son how many of those died from Covid or with Covid?  The truths are starting to come out now where hospitals have to say why the people were there. We had them die here also. The last one they said died of Covid was a 84 year old lady that has been battling liver failure, puking up blood and such along with other health issues. So that’s a Covid death?  That’s like them killing perfectly healthy Whitetails and saying they have CWD and make it a big deal?  Died with…. Not From in most cases. 

Oh I agree that most can handle the virus , but one also just doesn't know if you’ll be fine or end up on a vent until you get it . 3 guys I work with all had it , two were vaccinated and were moderately sick . The other was not vaxed but younger and fit , but he said it kicked his ass and it’s the sickest he’s ever been and wouldn’t want to wish that on anyone. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Oh I agree that most can handle the virus , but one also just doesn't know if you’ll be fine or end up on a vent until you get it . 3 guys I work with all had it , two were vaccinated and were moderately sick . The other was not vaxed but younger and fit , but he said it kicked his ass and it’s the sickest he’s ever been and wouldn’t want to wish that on anyone. 

My vaccinated sister in law brought it home from her job as a rn on the Covid floor to my brother. He beat it faster than her unvaccinated, it seems like some get hit harder than others regardless of vaccination status.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 2

I think it was Wednesday afternoon I stopped by my local garage for some fuel and they were closed due to covid and still are tonight.  Maybe 6-8 guys work there, fuel and service bays.  Surprised me but it's what's happening now.

30 minutes ago (during half time of the football game) I ran to Walgreens to pick up some pictures I had printed......yup, you guessed it, lights are off and a "closed due to covid" sign taped to the doors. 

7 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I think it was Wednesday afternoon I stopped by my local garage for some fuel and they were closed due to covid and still are tonight.  Maybe 6-8 guys work there, fuel and service bays.  Surprised me but it's what's happening now.

30 minutes ago (during half time of the football game) I ran to Walgreens to pick up some pictures I had printed......yup, you guessed it, lights are off and a "closed due to covid" sign taped to the doors. 

Prob fired all the unvaxed. Walgreens is kinda strange with hours as it was. Pharmacy not open on weekends around here?  Long before Covid issues. Strange. 

4 hours ago, Chef said:

Where it is leading and you can ask any DR…. Is they always knew this would be a 3 shot vaccine.

2 shots as close together as these are does not provide lasting immunity… they took a gamble trying to get immunity into the population as fast as they could and lost.

The 3rd shot is for the lasting immunity.

And this in from Israel, the most vaccinated country in the world.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-experts-say-israels-forever-boosting-strategy-not-effective-in-long-run/

The Jabmentia symptoms are in full force here.

It'll make you believe that it's the moral and patriotic duty to get a booster shot that has been proven to be non effective against the newest variant.

But like Israel's Jabmentia led gov't says, maybe the 5th shot will work ?

It  seems the Fed has been doing everything in their power to make sure there's no help in the form of therapeutics or prophylactics and the states are on their own.

I seem to remember that someone said they were going to end covid and other lies while on the campaign trail ?

Jabmentia Hypocrite Joe Biden

Maybe after a 5th or 6th shot, they'll believe whatever their told and do whatever their told to do ?

Step right up......................... 

Hope all who are Covid + will get well soon.

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Pretty easy for people to get out of working now. It seems like people not wanting to work is as contagious as omicron. I had to go out to Maryland last  April as one technician was out with Covid and the other said it was to risky to go to work. 

95C42A0D-44E1-48C3-BC68-AB4ECAAAF7A1.jpeg

Printed picture?
31907d98877ba87c25aafc3f25e73b04.jpg

10 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Pretty easy for people to get out of working now. It seems like people not wanting to work is as contagious as omicron. I had to go out to Maryland last  April as one technician was out with Covid and the other said it was to risky to go to work. 

95C42A0D-44E1-48C3-BC68-AB4ECAAAF7A1.jpeg

Exactly. Oh and now this new strain is not as bad so we only have to shut down 5 days?  But they still push a vaccine that does nothing for anyone but the person getting the shot…. Flu….                                 But yet we have more places closing down because of Covid…That they say is not as deadly and yet some on here say they don’t have a vaccine for this new strain. HaHa.  What a freakin mess.  I can promise you one thing. The months coming to midterm you are going to see the democrats take a 360 on this shit. They already are to a point throwing it now into states laps to figure out. Glad to see Texas putting up their own wall and to see Democrats run to the sunshine state and enjoy not wearing a mask as they push the bullshit in their states. Priceless!