Covid round two!

8 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly. Oh and now this new strain is not as bad so we only have to shut down 5 days?  But they still push a vaccine that does nothing for anyone but the person getting the shot…. Flu….                                 But yet we have more places closing down because of Covid…That they say is not as deadly and yet some on here say they don’t have a vaccine for this new strain. HaHa.  What a freakin mess.  I can promise you one thing. The months coming to midterm you are going to see the democrats take a 360 on this shit. They already are to a point throwing it now into states laps to figure out. Glad to see Texas putting up their own wall and to see Democrats run to the sunshine state and enjoy not wearing a mask as they push the bullshit in their states. Priceless!

Don’t do as I do , do as I say .. 

• Haha 1

Snapfish is your friend

Or MPIX app. Every January I do a full hardcover book of pics from prior year of my daughter. This year was 10x10 hardcover with 29 pages, 309 pictures. Each page lays nice and flat. Color is great and only $50 after coupons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, rob-c said:

I agree with 95% of what you posted , but myself and my wife know people that were healthy that have died from covid. And my son is a nurse at strong  and he’s had 14 Covid patients die in 10 days  over the last week and a half  all un-vaxed.  

One can easily go online and look at various official State Department of Health data that shows that the overwhelming majority of people who are now dying of covid are not vaccinated.  I don't just mean NYS, or just states of a particular color.  And that will not make a da## bit of difference to some people.  No more than the recommendations of their physician and almost all medical doctors.  Because, of course, they know they are right.  I gave up and wish them and their families the best of luck.

• Like 2

I would be willing to bet they are working on or have a shot for the "new version" of covid:

What Do We Need to Know About “Flurona”?

The media has recently been reporting on something they are calling “flurona,” a new term for someone who has COVID-19 and flu at the same time. Jonathan Grein, MD, director of Hospital Epidemiology at Cedars-Sinai, stressed that this is not a new variant of COVID-19.

Weathering the Omicron Surge, Explaining "Flurona" (cedars-sinai.org)

EtFYdG4W4AAEk_0.jpg

Edited by Steve D

One can easily go online and look at various official State Department of Health data that shows that the overwhelming majority of people who are now dying of covid are not vaccinated.  I don't just mean NYS, or just states of a particular color.  And that will not make a da## bit of difference to some people.  No more than the recommendations of their physician and almost all medical doctors.  Because, of course, they know they are right.  I gave up and wish them and their families the best of luck.

You are kinder than I… I have no sympathy for stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, jperch said:

One can easily go online and look at various official State Department of Health data that shows that the overwhelming majority of people who are now dying of covid are not vaccinated.   

You have a (easily found) link to this information?

11 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

You have a (easily found) link to this information?

Just google anything like "covid mortality of vaccinated vs unvaccinated".  If there is a particular state you are interested in you probably have to go to their particular DOH website.  The fact that the data is not centralized might lend credibility to some.  As I said, it just doesn't matter because no amount of data will convince someone who does not want to hear.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

You are kinder than I… I have no sympathy for stupid.

Same as I have for people who eat themselves to death, which is one of the biggest contributors to the leading cause of death in America, Heart disease, dwarfing covid deaths tenfold, for decades.

Not to mention smokers, contributing to the second highest cause of death in the US, Cancer.

All it takes is for people to eat better and snuff out that cigarette, cigar or vape.

Sounds easy, but obviously it isn't or the numbers would be different.

And you call people stupid for not getting a shot for a virus that has a 99% survival rate ?

Sorry, its the non obese, non smokers that have a 99% survival rate.

Time to look in the mirror Mr Jackson.

Vaxed or unvaxed, I hope people suffering from the newest variant get the help they need.

Edited by Shoots100

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

Go pack to the political threads where you live troll…. No one wants you out here

It's not political, it's science and the facts, just not the twisted facts or science you swallowed, because of Jabmentia.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

It's not political, it's science and the facts, just not the twisted facts or science you swallowed, because of Jabmentia.

And man has he swallowed all Joe and the famous So called scientist has fed him.            Ruining a country and it’s people over something with a 98% survival rate.                  Priceless !!

This all started with "stay home til you cant physically breath on your anymore" . Now where at " even if you dont have symptoms you need to get tested and stay home" 

Can you blame logically thinking people for not believing a damn word they say anymore?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Trial153 said:

This latest wave been been almost all unvaxed, all our intubations have been with unvaxxed patients. Oh well. Sorry don’t have much sympathy at this point.

Same for the hospital where i work.  And, this is an area with over 80% of the local community being vaccinated.  While anyone, vaxxed or unvaxxed can get the virus, the majority of hospital admissions/intubations/ICU admissions/deaths are among the unvaxxed.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

You have no clue what the people you want fired do. Hopefully the hospitals don’t need 02, because after I worked my ass off throughout the whole thing to make sure the hospitals demands were met, along with getting special small delivery equipment ready and sent to NYC in the beginning, you have no respect and want me fired. Your opinion makes you sicker than the omicron ever will. 

Its a companies right to fire you for not being vaxxed. This is part of living in a free market society. You have the right to seek other employment. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Sad but true. Still does no harm to 98%. Ask your son how many of those died from Covid or with Covid?  The truths are starting to come out now where hospitals have to say why the people were there. We had them die here also. The last one they said died of Covid was a 84 year old lady that has been battling liver failure, puking up blood and such along with other health issues. So that’s a Covid death?  That’s like them killing perfectly healthy Whitetails and saying they have CWD and make it a big deal?  Died with…. Not From in most cases. 

Actual death rate in the US is about 1.4% . With Covids very high transmission rate that's a big number when your talking millions of people. This 1.4% is the fatality number and does not reflect the people who spend weeks and months in the hospital requiring care. 

10 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Just the democratic way of thinking that is sinking this country. Congrats on doing your part of that. 

Not exactly. Last I checked it was the GOP thats been pushing free market society ideals. You know corporate rights and reduction in regulation, and those pesky little things are all things Republicans champion. I think corporations and businesses should be regulated. I know I have you confused now.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Actual death rate in the US is about 1.4% . With Covids very high transmission rate that's a big number when your talking millions of people. This 1.4% is the fatality number and does not reflect the people who spend weeks and months in the hospital requiring care. 

Yeah we know all about the 98% survival rate and that most deaths are from the fat and unhealthy along with the elderly. We have watched the farce for the last couple years.