Covid round two!

30 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Does it get old stepping over all the dead bodies piled up in the streets?
-CNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm old enough to remember when they they were stacking dead bodies in refrigerator trucks like frankie carbone

• Haha 1

My county just passed out 180,000 of these fake pos “ KN95” masks lol. It’s clear no one in Gov even looked at one first , and dopes waited in long lines for them . 

The other pic is a sample of some of my real,ones , FFP2 is the European version, Then N95 with value, and some N95 fold flats , along with a good KN95 . All have two good rubber bands, wide seals , and thick over all materials, and a soft metal band to form over ones nose . 

The Gov. ones well…. Don’t worry we’re here to help you .

1B43C3B6-6D8A-47C4-B934-BF8A79A69BAC.png

143E7EEC-CE8F-466C-9652-A445868C77BF.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Nomad said:

My county just passed out 180,000 of these fake pos “ KN95” masks lol. It’s clear no one in Gov even looked at one first , and dopes waited in long lines for them . 

The other pic is a sample of some of my real,ones , FFP2 is the European version, Then N95 with value, and some N95 fold flats , along with a good KN95 . All have two good rubber bands, wide seals , and thick over all materials, and a soft metal band to form over ones nose . 

Looks like something a 3rd grader made. Ridiculous

Word out today somewhere  that 75% of those that died of so called Covid actually died of something else. Not sure if it’s state or country ??

Word out…. What the fck is wrong with you? You spew complete crap with no source of info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word out today somewhere  that 75% of those that died of so called Covid actually died of something else. Not sure if it’s state or country ??

Here next time read the article and not just the headline

Word on the street is

the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said 75% of vaccinated people who died of COVID-19 had at least four comorbidities, sparking an outpouring of commentary from people surprised by her statement and others saying, “I told you so.”

That's where self discipline comes in. But I like the way you think. I am gonna start blaming my thyroid

I am not blaming my thyroid… I was not talking about me I was just making a point to the the recently unemployed that not all fat people are fat by choice

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

I am not blaming my thyroid… I was not talking about me I was just making a point to the the recently unemployed that not all fat people are fat by choice

The VAST majority of obese people are lazy and eat too dam much bad fatty food and wash it down with soda Period. Or maybe you think you are “big boned”. Of course their are a small amount with medical issues. That’s just your liberal mind talking again. 

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

Here next time read the article and not just the headline

Word on the street is

the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said 75% of vaccinated people who died of COVID-19 had at least four comorbidities, sparking an outpouring of commentary from people surprised by her statement and others saying, “I told you so.”

So there ya go. What more do you want to hear?  Next you will hear how many other health issues the unvaxed had before they died. Just what we knew all along. A person that is not fat, old or unhealthy will walk away. Hence your 98%. Exactly why these idiot democrats are crushing a country for nothing. Period. 

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

No but those that are fat have the control to change their fatness. Most are just to lazy to help themselves.  You smoke and have cancer…Don’t cry to me. Your fat and do nothing to change it and get Covid and die because you already were in the 80’s in blood oxygen…That’s on you. To ruin a country and making year after year of our children brain dead because these idiots shut shit down because of other people lifestyles is ignorant at best. 

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Saw that headline aswell,ridiculous!!!!!

I myself didn't go to work today due to feeling like coming down with something,note posted up in the shop is to not come in if have cold or flu symptoms, I did just that and relaxed most of the day!may do it tomorrow too if feel worse...good luck finding a test around here,next appt is the 18th.work has some tests but could use a day or two off to rest up.on a side note.. @Robhuntandfish how are you doing???????

On 1/10/2022 at 6:37 PM, Chef said:

Un vaxxed are 15 times more likely to require hospitalization and 20 times more likely to die.

That is a fact. So yes it does a great job at preventing serious outcomes.

Many members in the medical field have told you that

So because you are into the facts it is not 20 times more likely to die it is a 11 times start at 20:40 in senate hearing video from Dr. Walensky today. I will ask again as I did yesterday for a link to your source information of this miss information.

9 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Saw that headline aswell,ridiculous!!!!!

I myself didn't go to work today due to feeling like coming down with something,note posted up in the shop is to not come in if have cold or flu symptoms, I did just that and relaxed most of the day!may do it tomorrow too if feel worse...good luck finding a test around here,next appt is the 18th.work has some tests but could use a day or two off to rest up.on a side note.. @Robhuntandfish how are you doing???????

Got a test yesterday and it was negative. Which I couldn't believe. I've had fever for 3 days, sore throat, fatigue.  Took my test in Camden outside and it was -7.  But they then tell me if symptoms don't go away in 24 hours or so to call my Dr and get tested again. WTH. 

I know and have heard from others of so many negative tests then test again and it's positive.  Either way I've had something.  I would prob still have worked if it wasn't for covid protocol.  Haven't been out of work sick for two days in a row ever.  Haven't had a cold in 3 years. But have to stay out for 72 hours fever free. 

I was actually hoping I had it and get it over with. Still don't believe I don't.  Would a test in -7 even work? Dunno . I've got 450 hours of sick time but still hard to believe it isn't covid.  I had a test scheduled for Thursday before I found this other one and think I am going to get tested again. But looking like I will be out of work this week and prob back on Tues.  

Went to get tested yesterday about 15 minutes away and was exhausted after.  Other than that I feel fine .  

Edited by Robhuntandfish