Covid round two!

And where do we get those? I haven't seen a N95 mask in a store in 2 years

Would you like one… I can send you links where you can buy as many as you want for around $1.5 a mask

And not that KN BS either a 3m n95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Would you like one… I can send you links where you can buy as many as you want for around $1.5 a mask

And not that KN BS either a 3m n95

Post the link. I would like to purchase some to sell at my store.... Thank you 

or PM me if you would rather

On 1/6/2022 at 2:17 PM, Versatile_Hunter said:

I'm not calling anybody a liar. Biz is big into making outlandish conspiracy theory claims and then fumbling to back them up with tenuous anecdotal blurbs.

My point: understaffed hospitals taking extreme measures during times of crisis does not equate to an overarching conspiracy theory with overlords pressing protective measures and halting society for their financial gain. This pandemic has been rough and the vast majority of stakeholders have major incentives to return to normalcy.

@Biz-R-OWorld

You’re playing make believe again. Here I quote my actual argument for you to review at your convenience. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I agree. I think Biden is pushing the vaccine so much cause it's the only play he has. 

He's a buffoon in so many different ways. I think we would be better off with a few different people that could have been president, Including Trump . But I also think there are others that would have done better than him as well.  Esp if there was a democratic house and Senate like there is now.  And remember Trump saying how " we are doing the best, the best of any country, everyone is saying that" reteric.  They all do it, they are politicians. 

Looking forward to a '22 mid term swing and hoping Trump steps aside as there are a couple of candidates I would like to see in there.  Plus I think they would have a better chance of being elected.  

None of them will cure the virus but any of them can certainly be a better president.  

Right, no one will cure the virus but they can talk about and have available the many treatments that are out there. And stop pushing the almost useless vaccine 

Just checked now. It said a pack of 600 would be here next week. Jan 20-25

I just sent him a link where he can buy as many n95 masks as he wants for under $2

Let’s see what he says about that

Just now, Chef said:

I just sent him a link where he can buy as many n95 masks as he wants for under $2

Let’s see what he says about that

Just finished checking out. Thought about ordering some rapid tests but at $19.99, not sure i could mark them up enough to make them worth while....Thank you!

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Let me know what you think of that site.. they have good stuff at a good price

I didn't stick around the site long. I placed an order and checked out.....I did save the link incase i need it again. Thanks for the link!

Just finished checking out. Thought about ordering some rapid tests but at $19.99, not sure i could mark them up enough to make them worth while....Thank you!

Yea they are a rip off on the tests