Covid round two!

1 minute ago, Chef said:

First off that is the truth the guy has been here under multiple handles and does nothing but post in these type of threads.

2nd I hope it does get locked as these threads take away from the forum as a whole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ve said that before but never offer proof- how do you know he’s posted under different handles ? I’ll listen to you , just prove it !! 

As to the second point : if you think threads such as this one detract from the quality of the forum , then what contribute to it in the first place ? It doesn’t make sense ? I disagree with you most of the time politically but still value what you -and other liberals- have to say . Just don’t get paper Al and threads like this one won’t get dragged into the gutter !! 

1 minute ago, Chef said:

I would be ok with a tired mandate. You think it’s fair for unvaccinated people to work around cancer patients or at a dialysis clinic? Or with immune compermised people?

Why not ? Vaxxed people can spread the virus too and do so with regularity , especially Omicron. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why not ? Vaxxed people can spread the virus too and do so with regularity , especially Omicron. 

They are still less likely to both contract and spread it, as well as clear the viral load much faster.

• Haha 1

You’ve said that before but never offer proof- how do you know he’s posted under different handles ? I’ll listen to you , just prove it !! 

As to the second point : if you think threads such as this one detract from the quality of the forum , then what contribute to it in the first place ? It doesn’t make sense ? I disagree with you most of the time politically but still value what you -and other liberals- have to say . Just don’t get paper Al and threads like this one won’t get dragged into the gutter !! 

He is rattler it’s obvious in how he posts.. there are plenty of other members who will agree with that statement.

Also just look at his lifetime post history. It contributes nothing of value here

• Haha 1

Just now, Chef said:

He is rattler it’s obvious in how he posts.. there are plenty of other members who will agree with that statement.

Also just look at his lifetime post history. It contributes nothing of value here

But why would he use other handles ? Not saying you’re wrong , I just don’t understand why someone would do that, I guess . 

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

I would be ok with a tired mandate. You think it’s fair for unvaccinated people to work around cancer patients or at a dialysis clinic? Or with immune compermised people?

Testing negative for covid would be a better requirement as vaccinated still can get and give Covid to these said patients. The asymptomatic are still hazardous to others, you know the reason we all were told to wear mask in the first place. Now the vaccine has only created more asymptomatic people.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

They are still less likely to both contract and spread it, as well as clear the viral load much faster.

Are you sure ? Even with Omicron? You do realize the original strain has been completely eradicated now in the US so we’re talking about primarily Omicron , some Delta maybe and any other newly emerging mutated strains. 

But why would he use other handles ? Not saying you’re wrong , I just don’t understand why someone would do that, I guess . 

Because they were banned Or because they left and came back.. be had one the other day banned again by mods for doing the same thing.

Do you remember.. storm, phantom, what ever that guy was on any given day.. who knows why these sickos do it

Testing negative for covid would be a better requirement as vaccinated still can get and give Covid to these said patients. The asymptomatic are still hazardous to others, you know the reason we all were told to wear mask in the first place. Now the vaccine has only created more asymptomatic people.

I am ok with that as well! A test to work with Vulnerable population strategy
  • Like 1

Are you sure ? Even with Omicron? You do realize the original strain has been completely eradicated now in the US so we’re talking about primarily Omicron , some Delta maybe and any other newly emerging mutated strains. 

Yes even with omicron… while the gap has narrowed it is still the case

This would make the most sense but less dollars for big pharma. 

See that’s where I loose you it’s not less dollars for big pharma… considering who do you think makes the tests.. oh wait BIG PHARMA… it’s just too great of a cost to the institutions

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Because they were banned Or because they left and came back.. be had one the other day banned again by mods for doing the same thing.

Do you remember.. storm, phantom, what ever that guy was on any given day.. who knows why these sickos do it

Yes , I do . That Phantom guys still around though , right ? 

Yes , I like that as well 

See the issue is here we can come up with a middle ground solution that would work…. But both parties are too far gone to have conversation and find a middle ground.

BTW I’m not a liberal

• Like 1

Just now, Chef said:

See that’s where I loose you it’s not less dollars for big pharma… considering who do you think makes the tests.. oh wait BIG PHARMA… it’s just too great of a cost to the institutions

You have a good point there. It not like the vaccine stops Covid so the vaccinated are still testing as regularly as the unvaccinated and maybe even more. Now that the government is paying for test with tax dollars and requiring insurance companies to cover 8 test per person covered under a policy per month so for my family of 5 that is 40 test l. So they are get money on one end or the other and now on both. Either way if it allowed for a fully staffed medical system in a time of need it would have been better answer overall. 

51 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Are you talking about the one that has the same ip and the was again banned by WNYBuckhunter?

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I have yet to meet a person who is vaccinated from covid, so as of now, yes  I am ok with unvaccinated people treating the sick. There isn't another option.

A vaccine works to prevent sickness.  That is not a gray area, and does not need to be spun to convince people otherwise. People keep getting told not to believe what their lying eyes tell them. It gets old when what you hear is different than what you see and experience. 

I believe the idea was to give people a sense of security so that some normalcy could return, be it real or false. Unfortunately there is too much information, on either side for that to occur, which is why we are in the situation we are in. 

Playing politics,  by both parties and creating devision plays right into Russia and China's hand. Propaganda supporting mandates is as beneficial to them as anything else one can find on the internet. 

Individuals need to make a decision of what is best for themselves,  and live the best way they can.