Covid round two!

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The NHL plans to stop testing asymptomatic players and staff members following the All-Star break, sources told ESPN.

I wonder if people are getting tested regularly now on their own even if they dont have symptoms ,or if people are getting tested everytime they get sick, as if the only bug going around is covid?

10 hours ago, knehrke said:

98% true? I respectfully disagree. If you'd like to talk about biosafety measures surrounding the use of viruses in research, I am pleased to engage. But please source your information appropriately. Every theory that I've seen so far claiming to "prove" that this virus was developed in a lab has been itself fairly easy to debunk. Some of these utilize sophisticated analyses, and it may be difficult for the layperson to establish their rigor...and I get that it's hard to know who to trust in those situations. You feel like so-called experts have a vested interest in maintaining the narrative, right? Except in most cases they don't. They're just doing their job. And thus far, there's been nothing conclusive, or even incriminating that's been adopted as consensus through any peer-reviewed channel. This has been established up and down the chain. Never say never, but the vast preponderance of actual evidence doesn't support your claim.

But what about this..... It's damn funny regardless.....https://www.google.com/search?q=john+stewart+on+wuhan&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=invx&sxsrf=AOaemvJ27_EEwv1ohuEmhOTnmso_JiT9XQ:1642546040675&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiJ9J_qsLz1AhXSkokEHTg_CrQQ_AUoA3oECAIQAw&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=2#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:365a0c17,vid:sSfejgwbDQ8,st:0

• Haha 2

Sometime back, someone said he hasn't seen any evidence of the unvaxed being attacked.

Pay more attention.

"Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor's next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere." —The Salt Lake Tribune Editorial Board

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I wonder if people are getting tested regularly now on their own even if they dont have symptoms ,or if people are getting tested everytime they get sick, as if the only bug going around is covid?

1 hour ago, left field said:

I think that’s part of what’s clogging up hospitals -people with no symptoms walking into ERs demanding tests. 

100% major issue. I have coworkers who have been tested 20+ times literally. And to your point about ER, when I check the local hospital stats it's obvious. Let's look at White Plains Hospital for example:

7-day sum of 111 covid patients hospitalized

7-day sum of 879 covid patients came into ER.

So that's a ton of people just at 1 hospital going to ER to be told they have covid and go home. Then multiple that across every hospital. Paired with all the staff shortages and it's a ton of wasted time 

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

100% major issue. I have coworkers who have been tested 20+ times literally. And to your point about ER, when I check the local hospital stats it's obvious. Let's look at White Plains Hospital for example:

7-day sum of 111 covid patients hospitalized

7-day sum of 879 covid patients came into ER.

So that's a ton of people just at 1 hospital going to ER to be told they have covid and go home. Then multiple that across every hospital. Paired with all the staff shortages and it's a ton of wasted time 

Exactly what CNN and Democrats want to see. Keep the Fear mongering going. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grouse said:

More vilification of the unvaxed.  It's as if they were Jews in 1930 Germany.

CNN Host Don Lemon Makes a Total Fool of Himself, Say Unvaccinated "Idiots' Not Capable of Doing Their Own Research

I'm sorry, I was going to ignore most of this, but it is despicable that you equate the "plight" of the unvaccinated to the genocide of the Jewish people. We get it, you don't like it, you feel singled out and disadvantaged, but you are not being shipped to concentration camps, you're not being systematically killed for your beliefs. Dial it back a little Grouse, you might feel like a victim, but your not in the same league. 

Edited by Splitear

Not yet.  If you learn a little about what happened in Germany in the 1930's and how persecution of the Jews started, you will see perfect parallels to the vilification of the unvaxed in this country today.  We always hear how we can never allow anything like that to happen again.  We are letting it happen again.  You have your head in the sand if you don't see it.  The easily manipulated are easily offended.

Edited by Grouse

28 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Not yet.  If you learn a little about what happened in Germany in the 1930's and how persecution of the Jews started, you will see perfect parallels to the vilification of the unvaxed in this country today.  We always hear how we can never allow anything like that to happen again.  We are letting it happen again.  you have your head in the sand if you don't see it.

Not true, I might not be an expert on 1930's Germany, but whatever bit of discomfort you may feel for being unvaccinated  is nothing like that. You can frame it like that, but it's not true. It's not even close, not even close. You are just taking that bar and movingly it lower with this stuff. Framing yourself as that much of a victim is despicable. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Splitear said:

Not true, I might not be an expert  1930's Germany, but what ever bit of discomfort you a feel for being unvaccinated  is nothing like that. You can frame it like that, but it's not true. It's not even close, not even close. You are just taking that bar and movingly it lower with this stuff. 

It might not be in death but it sure is in rights. And with these idiots in charge today, First taking the rights very well could lead to people’s deaths. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

It might not be in death but it sure is in rights. And with these idiots in charge today, First taking the rights very well could lead to people’s deaths. 

What rights have you lost? I can agree with you guys in mandates not being effective or fair, and that you should have a right to choose. But to say that you are headed towards a totalitarian genocide because you can't get into a Grateful Dead concert is ridiculous and disrespectful to that whole period of history and the people who had to suffer it. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Not true, I might not be an expert on 1930's Germany, but whatever bit of discomfort you a feel for being unvaccinated  is nothing like that. You can frame it like that, but it's not true. It's not even close, not even close. You are just taking that bar and movingly it lower with this stuff. Framing yourself as that much of a victim is despicable. 

I respect your right to be wrong.  Ignoring Soviet style oppression is despicable.  What do you know of the pogroms?

Just now, Grouse said:

I respect your right to be wrong.  Ignoring Soviet style oppression is despicable.  What do you know of the pogroms?

Enough to know that you're wrong for comparing your situation to it, and to find it shameful that you continue to defend it. I'm done, this whole conversation is wrong and disgusting. 

16 minutes ago, Splitear said:

What rights have you lost? I can agree with you guys in mandates not being effective or fair, and that you should have a right to choose. But to say that you are headed towards a totalitarian genocide because you can't get into a Grateful Dead concert is ridiculous and disrespectful to that whole period of history and the people who had to suffer it. 

Oh I don’t know. I can’t travel, I can’t go to a restaurant and prob more I’m not aware of yet. States even talking about lockdowns on unvaxed?  Yeah it’s the start that could end very seriously. 

14 minutes ago, Splitear said:

What's despicable, is that you don't see the what's happening, because it's happening in a slow progression.

Guised as a means to get us out of this mess, while limiting freedom to those that disagree with the known failed "vaccine" + booster that we are being told is working.

Covid passports, vaccinating children + pregnant women without a long term study.

Vaccine or be fired is just one example or you can just ask Novak Djokovic about it ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

So I saw an ad on FaceBook , sign up for your FREE 4 test kits , these are compliments of the government ..

And remind me again , where does the government get its money 

• Like 1

Did you seriously just say that you get your info from CNN and then say we were the idiots sucking down the clickbait?                 Holy &k;& !!    Now please keep trying to get us to believe your not as left as the rest of the fools.   

No maybe you should learn to follow a conversation and not just read a piece of it.. I was saying it’s not just on fox… but you don’t read all you just spew at the mouth.

And I don’t just watch one news network

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I was going to ignore most of this, but it is despicable that you equate the "plight" of the unvaccinated to the genocide of the Jewish people. We get it, you don't like it, you feel singled out and disadvantaged, but you are not being shipped to concentration camps, you're not being systematically killed for your beliefs. Dial it back a little Grouse, you might feel like a victim, but your not in the same league. 

It probably comes form his hatred of the Jewish people.. it’s just easy for him to dehumanize them.

Oh I don’t know. I can’t travel, I can’t go to a restaurant and prob more I’m not aware of yet. States even talking about lockdowns on unvaxed?  Yeah it’s the start that could end very seriously. 

Where can’t you travel to? You can go anywhere in this country you dam week please

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Chef said:

Where can’t you travel to? You can go anywhere in this country you dam week please

And get paid to do it, even being covid + , as long as your a dreamer crossing the southern border illegally.

Not so if your an American.

Lets go Brandon.

24 minutes ago, Chef said:

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page

Your right you travel you just can’t go see or do anything or eat at restaurants in some places. NYC for example why travel there if you can’t do anything.