Covid round two!

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page
Your right you travel you just can’t go see or do anything or eat at restaurants in some places. NYC for example why travel there if you can’t do anything.

Again it doesn’t violate your rights you are free to make a choice to be allowed in a NYC restaurant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

Seriously ? Research it then stop back.
The method of making the vaccine violates many religious beliefs , Catholics , Jehovahs , etc 

Really because I believe the Pope said it’s ok to get the vaccine

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

What does the vaccine have to do with religious beliefs

Religous exemptions have been the reason for vaccine mandates failure to this point. There are alot of religions out there that do not practice western medicine.  It doesn't make them idiots, or wrong, it is their belief. Faith is not a choice.

For you to say vaccine mandates do not violate that person's rights is certainly a bigoted statement. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chef said:

Again it doesn’t violate your rights you are free to make a choice to be allowed in a NYC restaurant

It violates the restaurant owner and my rights it simple. Your ok with medical segregation forced on private businesses by the government? What other segregation forced or not are you ok with?  Allowing businesses to segregate is a slippery slope, allowing governments to force it is insane. But Covid has caused some people to be ok with insane policies out to fear. Ones fear does not out weigh someone else rights. 

7 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Religous exemptions have been the reason for vaccine mandates failure to this point. There are alot of religions out there that do not practice western medicine.  It doesn't make them idiots, or wrong, it is their belief. Faith is not a choice.

For you to say vaccine mandates do not violate that person's rights is certainly a bigoted statement. 

No he believes in taking peoples rights because he watches CNN and believes those idiots are doing the right thing for the American people. You get him on a voting rights thread and you can bet the farm he believes anyone should be able to vote. With or without ID!

No he believes in taking peoples rights because he watches CNN and believes those idiots are doing the right thing for the American people. You get him on a voting rights thread and you can bet the farm he believes anyone should be able to vote. With or without ID!

Actually I don’t, and don’t pretend to think you know anything about me… I am 100% in support of voter ID.

But that’s for pretending you know anything about me.

Go back to milking your bucks

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Actually I don’t, and don’t pretend to think you know anything about me… I am 100% in support of voter ID

Chef , I am VERY glad to read this - seriously . So , you must be against the current voting rights legislation promulgated by Biden currently , realizing that it’s a red herring and complete baloney , right ? 

19 minutes ago, Chef said:

Actually I don’t, and don’t pretend to think you know anything about me… I am 100% in support of voter ID.

But that’s for pretending you know anything about me.

Go back to milking your bucks

So your saying you don’t agree with any of the bullshit the left is trying to pull about voting in this country? You know, everything your hearing in CNN about racist republicans?

39 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Yea its scary how cnn can blatantly lie exaggerat manipulate the news to sell  a poltical message to there viewers and so many never seem to figure it out . 

Edited by phantom

Just now, phantom said:

Yea its scary how cnn can blatantly lie exaggerated manipulate the news to sell  a poltical message to there viewers and so many never seem to figure it out . 

What’s worse then that is listening to the worst leftist on this site try and backtrack to play both sides of game to try and make us think he is not so far left. But then again he does not think being fat and a smoker favors this flu. 

• Like 1

Chef , I am VERY glad to read this - seriously . So , you must be against the current voting rights legislation promulgated by Biden currently , realizing that it’s a red herring and complete baloney , right ? 

So am I against certain things in it yes… while I am for voter ID… I think we do need some voting law reforms. Maybe a standard for early voting absentee ballots.

Also there needs to be protections in place to make sure a election can be certified without interruption

What’s worse then that is listening to the worst leftist on this site try and backtrack to play both sides of game to try and make us think he is not so far left. But then again he does not think being fat and a smoker favors this flu. 

What’s funny is you think that just because someone doesn’t want to blow Donald Trump and that they have a basic understanding of science that they are a leftist.

21 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

100 percent ! And the funny thing is , he doesn’t even realize it :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

What’s funny is you think that just because someone doesn’t want to blow Donald Trump and that they have a basic understanding of science that they are a leftist.

Who cares about Trump?  Facts and numbers show the truth of who the better leader was for this country and it’s people.      And your fat from understanding the science because you still believe and push the bullshit that you suck on from your CNN hero’s. The science and the people used in that science have shown how this vaccine has failed in many ways. It’s just the idiots on the left that you support that keep making up their own science. But as you see in a daily basis, They are backtracking pronto. They know all their failures and that 30% approval rating is not looking well for November. That’s when you might have a reason to bring Trumps name up. 

Israel's 4th Jab Findings

Step right up folks, don't forget your kids and pregnant spouses !

This one might keep you from dying or not ?

Since your all willing guinea pigs afraid to die from covid or any of the variants that the boosters do nothing against and big pharma is making trillions of dollars without any liability, who cares if you get sick from the unknown side effects that we don't know about yet, from a booster that's known not to work, but they really recommend you get  ?

Anyway, their too busy counting money to do studies, so do your patriotic duty and roll up that sleeve !

Big Pharma and the politicians their paying off are depending on you !

I hope the people suffering from any of the variants are getting the support they need and are on the mend.

4 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Oh wow is he Clueless then,  I just got over it and let me tell you I can so see someone really out of shape with bad lungs  just having a heart attack from this bad cold that  I just got over . My blood oxgen level was down to  89 at one point and my blood pressure went  up to  like 140 145 from my normal 120 level from before it hit me . Now what do you think it does to someone with high blood blood pressure when they're not sick and dirty smoke filled lungs . If it dont kill them they are taking a trip to the Hospital I would imagine that's what happens.  My  fat neighbor got it and they went to the hospital for treatment hopefully she  will be okay but still landing  in the hospital got to suck.  She got very fat last year or so i noticed probably from the lock downs.  I belive that is what made it worse for her .