Covid round two!

Yeah we all know exactly how good Americans had it when he was in. And compare that to this useless administration and it doubles. 

Lockdowns, riots, empty shelves, couldn’t even buy toilet paper.

Yea he did a great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Nobody said he was anything. A schmuck at times for sure. But as our left leaning member fails to answer…. Americans were living better and living safer under Trump!  Period!  That’s all I ever said. The left has again proven its side useless and not capable of running a country. 

You asked me if Trump was so bad. I answered that. 

I, as an American do not think my life was better, or worse under Trump. I feel quite safe also. I think Americans image around the world has been hurt by both parties because of political inconsistencies. 

I have learned over the last 2 years to be better prepared. But that is as much to do with country living as anything. 

29 minutes ago, Chef said:

Lockdowns, riots, empty shelves, couldn’t even buy toilet paper.

Yea he did a great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know how stupid your comebacks are? But I love the riot one that was lead by the democratic fueled useless BLM group.         Funny how even Trump in today’s world draws more Americans giving him support then the useless one that’s been in for a year. We can see all the rally’s and such the democrats are getting. 

27 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

You asked me if Trump was so bad. I answered that. 

I, as an American do not think my life was better, or worse under Trump. I feel quite safe also. I think Americans image around the world has been hurt by both parties because of political inconsistencies. 

I have learned over the last 2 years to be better prepared. But that is as much to do with country living as anything. 

I said Americans lives were better and safer under Trumps watch. Not yours, Not mine. All Americans. And that my friend is an undisputed fact. From other countries to our own streets. Which is being shown daily.  

Starbucks Corp suspended COVID-19 vaccine-or-test requirement for U.S. employees that had been mandated by the government, according to a memo sent to workers on Tuesday, following an adverse U.S. Supreme Court ruling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

I disagree and I think that you actually dont really belive that as well and  let me tell you why.   You present yourself as staunchly anti-Trump for sure and at least somewhat democrat leaning ( i think more than that, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt).  So i ask you: IF youre contention is true, that nothing really changes whendeifferent Presidents are elected , from different parties, then why so anti Trump and so pro Dem? Doesnt really matter anyway, right?

I am not anti trump, nor Democrat, lol. I won't hang my American flag out front under this administration, that is my protest to a stolen election and a pedophile in office. Appeal courts have no interest in hearing about fraud because there is nothing to be done. If you believe the riots were bad after Trump was elected in 2016, or 2020, imagine what would happen if an attempt was made to put the elected president in office.

The media  controls peoples perceived reality, and they are not fans of Trump. Total caius.  Government mandates are wrong, but business should be able to hire and serve who they want at the business decision. Just as I, as a consumer can decide where to do business. If a mask, or vaccine is required I will do business elsewhere or go without. Taxation in this country is out of control. If you break a law, consequences are necessary.  Police should be more than just reporters of crime, and traffic ticket writers.  Legalization of marijuana in this state creates a dumbed down society. The green new deal is not feasible at this time, but somehow people will make it work. Fossil fuels are fiscally more responsible. And there are alot more controversial issues we may or may not agree on.

That is what my perspective is. But I also realize I maybe completely wrong, and political arguments will continue because that is what is best for politicians.  More funding, and pork spending to stop the evil coming from the otherside. 

Neither the current nor previous administration care what I think or say, so that is why I do not get emotionally involved with big politics, and keep my participation at more of a local level.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

I am not anti trump, nor Democrat, lol. I won't hang my American flag out front under this administration, that is my protest to a stolen election and a pedophile in office. Appeal courts have no interest in hearing about fraud because there is nothing to be done. If you believe the riots were bad after Trump was elected in 2016, or 2020, imagine what would happen if an attempt was made to put the elected president in office.

The media  controls peoples perceived reality, and they are not fans of Trump. Total caius.  Government mandates are wrong, but business should be able to hire and serve who they want at the business decision. Just as I, as a consumer can decide where to do business. If a mask, or vaccine is required I will do business elsewhere or go without. Taxation in this country is out of control. If you break a law, consequences are necessary.  Police should be more than just reporters of crime, and traffic ticket writers.  Legalization of marijuana in this state creates a dumbed down society. The green new deal is not feasible at this time, but somehow people will make it work. Fossil fuels are fiscally more responsible. And there are alot more controversial issues we may or may not agree on.

That is what my perspective is. But I also realize I maybe completely wrong, and political arguments will continue because that is what is best for politicians.  More funding, and pork spending to stop the evil coming from the otherside. 

Neither the current nor previous administration care what I think or say, so that is why I do not get emotionally involved with big politics, and keep my participation at more of a local level.

Well , I may not agree with alot of what you say , but I definitely respect your point of view ; even more, I like and admire the way that you present yourself on this forum. Hats off to you Sir :) 

Edited by Northcountryman

24 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

I said Americans lives were better and safer under Trumps watch. Not yours, Not mine. All Americans. And that my friend is an undisputed fact. From other countries to our own streets. Which is being shown daily.  

The inconsistency of both parties creates enemies around the world. As long as the US has interest around the world, Americans will have enemies which will create safety issues. 

There are some Americans who felt less safe when Trump was in office, and some who feel more safe now.

Not everyone has the same view of safer or better. You may disagree with them but your opinion isn't fact.

Safer and better are feelings and we all differ.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Well , I may not agree with alot of what you say , but I definitely respect your point of view ; even more, I like and admire the way that you present yourself on this forum. Hats off to you Sir :) 

Thank you. And my participation with the conversations today was simply to say life is pretty darn good in America. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

The inconsistency of both parties creates enemies around the world. As long as the US has interest around the world, Americans will have enemies which will create safety issues. 

There are some Americans who felt less safe when Trump was in office, and some who feel more safe now.

Not everyone has the same view of safer or better. You may disagree with them but your opinion isn't fact.

Safer and better are feelings and we all differ.

That’s true.  But safer in the eyes with Trump meant he will take no shit and demand what’s right for this country when it comes to getting our fair share from other countries….And those countries knew he meant business and should have no problem destroying them. When it comes to this useless one in now he gives more to other countries which is worse for Americans and they know he does not have the nads to even think about putting any military in action.   That equals safer and better for Americans and again that’s just the way it is and the difference between the two. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

Incompetent,  poor leadership has been occurring for decades. The economy has been a disaster for decades. The middle class has been used as pawns way before my lifetime by both parties.

Ending the "cold war" did not change relationships with Russia. The US has been in conflict with the middle east since oil was found. China has been an enemy of the US for decades. None of that changed with Trump, or Biden. These perceptions have been taught to us from a young age.

If you take out emotions and look, the concerns are the same now as they were 50 years ago. 

Thankfully all the experts that have been predicting the end of the world are wrong.

If you didn't notice major positive differences in all of these areas while Trump was President, you either weren't paying attention or were only listening to CNN and MSNBC.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

I agree with the first paragraph 100%.  In the 2nd paragraph, everything you mentioned is the result of leftist Democrat policies Conservatives have been fighting against for years.  You may think you cannot be heard, but the more people involved in working against those polices, the more a leftist administration hears you.  Local involvement is essential too, but local issues do not affect national issues that tend to have greater effects on the economy and individual freedom.

On 1/20/2022 at 9:23 PM, Just Lucky said:

Thank you. And my participation with the conversations today was simply to say life is pretty darn good in America. 

That statement is too broad imo.   Ask the city folks who are afraid to ride the subway or even just walk down the street if life is pretty darn good.  They won’t agree with you. Or ask the people in San Francisco who leave their vehicles unlocked and the trunks open so thieves won’t break their windows. They won’t agree with you.  Trains being broken into in LA and Chicago, gangs doing smash and grabs all across the country, etc, etc, etc. Life is far from pretty darn good in America.

• Like 5

Just Lucky may not know just how lucky he is.  But not having to worry about most of America will make you feel life is pretty good.  Just hope the devastation happening in the much of the country doesn't eventually make it out to your part of the country.

14 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Just Lucky may not know just how lucky he is.  But not having to worry about most of America will make you feel life is pretty good.  Just hope the devastation happening in the much of the country doesn't eventually make it out to your part of the country.

How does the saying go? Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.