Covid round two!

I missed the racist part. Was it this comment?

“We are not intimidated by those who hurl abuse at small business workers and steal food from the homeless,” he said. “We won’t give in to those who fly racist flags. We won’t cave to those who engage in vandalism.”

On this behavior?

Some urinated and parked on the National War Memorial. One danced on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. A number carried signs and flags with swastikas.

He's not wrong.

Trudeau is a lightweight and a pale impression of his father who was a brilliant politician and intellectual powerhouse - equally loved and hated - across the country. He was also a playboy, outdoorsman and judo black belt.

image.png.10302d038d3270f02bd7ea8905b60317.png

The only similarity between Justin and Pierre is a way with the ladies.

image.thumb.png.69cf77f127606d34657cb47c95575922.png 

image.thumb.png.d81044d1082a9a7dfb669f580d23a3e1.png

24 minutes ago, left field said:

On this behavior?

He's not wrong.

Trudeau is a lightweight and a pale impression of his father who was a brilliant politician and intellectual powerhouse - equally loved and hated - across the country. He was also a playboy, outdoorsman and judo black belt.

You know as well as I do that black face is a big no no ,this guy has no class.

• Like 1

I had forgotten about that. Yeah, dumb move. As I said, intellectual lightweight.

But what is the relationship between that and the trucker protest? Or perhaps, where does it come out against displaying swastikas and desecrating national war memorials? Because he wore brownface 20 years ago, he shouldn't comment on overt racist acts? To be fair, there were probably only a few swastikas flown, but it's an easy target for a politician.

42 minutes ago, left field said:

On this behavior?

He's not wrong.

I would not put deadcatting with the racist flags above Trudeau.

1 hour ago, left field said:

I had forgotten about that. Yeah, dumb move. As I said, intellectual lightweight.

But what is the relationship between that and the trucker protest? Or perhaps, where does it come out against displaying swastikas and desecrating national war memorials? Because he wore brownface 20 years ago, he shouldn't comment on overt racist acts? To be fair, there were probably only a few swastikas flown, but it's an easy target for a politician.

MSNBC has been spreading all kinds of bullshit ,trying to make these protestors look like racist monsters ,meanwhile the cops are delivering food to people . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

There will be alot more to come ,you'll still have many of the same morons who will drive their cars alone wearing a mask.

• Like 4

John’s Hopkins research study shows lockdowns were pointless and reduced deaths by only 0.2% while causing tons of other psychological and economical issues instead.

I could have told them that 2 years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

John’s Hopkins research study shows lockdowns were pointless and reduced deaths by only 0.2% while causing tons of other psychological and economical issues instead.

I could have told them that 2 years ago!

I'm sure MSNBC will cover the story extensively .

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You guys ever hear of that vaccine, where you gotta take it 4 times in 12 months but you can still catch and transmit the virus? I heard there’s only vaccine that works like this.

You also have to wear a mask and limit exposure to others after getting it . Its just like all the vaccines we had as children.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

NJ and CT ending the masks in schools. NY won’t? Pathetic

Gov Hochul is late to the party, so she needs to get some more revenue from her investments in the companies supplying masks to NY state.

The mandate will end right after she gets a call from her investment banker letting her know that a few million were added to her bank account.

• Like 2

With every new crisis – real or pretended – the monster state and its supporters warn of impending doom if the government doesn’t take more power to deal with it. For tyrants, this is one of the oldest tricks in the books. And rather than rising to the occasion in defense of their Constitution and liberty, the people have failed miserably.