Covid round two!

The number always end the same. 98% walk away unscathed. And most death is the fat,unhealthy and old. And I see in a pic that your also a smoker. Yup you have across the board covered.   Don’t give a rats behind who does or does not get the shot. Fact is it does not warrant the destruction of a country and it’s people for the 2% that might catch this flu. 

98% don’t die many will have life long issues

And yes I smoke a cigar or two a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

You're quoting a UN projection that doesn't include Covid data?  How about actual numbers from a US source?

3.3+ million people died in the US in 2020.  That's not a projection.  It was the deadliest in our history genius. As reported by the CDC, AP news, Fox news etc.

And how many million represent the 98% that walk away from this flu?  Exactly 

Just now, Chef said:

98% don’t die many will have life long issues

And yes I smoke a cigar or two a month

Many will have life long issues from being overweight and from smoking also?  Still not worth crushing a whole country and it’s people over it. And as the economy and people not working and the list of other things happening because democrats continue to use Covid as their crutch will show the true numbers for years to come. 

• Like 2

Didn't you say you were working at your NYC office a few days a week? Your building doesn't require a mask in the public areas like the lobby or elevator? 

Not yet. One Bryant Park (BoA Tower). I wasn’t allowed back because I was unvaxxed. Couldn’t go to Xmas party, etc. then my entire team in NY office got Covid lol. I think it was November they banned anyone unvaxxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

So I don’t smoke but I have some friends that do. The non potheads in the house got covid the potheads did not lol

That would be amazing if biden mandated bong rips for everyone . Him and Pelosi on stage taking turns lighting the 4 footer for each other. Then chuck Schumer is still hiding in the corner but this time it's because hes way too high. 

20 minutes ago, Chef said:

So I don’t smoke but I have some friends that do. The non potheads in the house got covid the potheads did not lol

Guess it’s worked for me so far. How crazy would that be if it really panned out to be fact. There would really be weed stores on every corner. 

3 minutes ago, left field said:

Easy to social distance when you're rooted to the sofa.

Exactly!

Give me a rolled dollar bill from a stripper's undies and some cocaine to beat covid before i'd sit on a couch with a blunt watching TV for hours

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Exactly!

Give me a rolled dollar bill from a stripper's undies and some cocaine to beat covid before i'd sit on a couch with a blunt watching TV for hours

What good is cocaine if you cant smell anything? I thought that's why people sniffed it was for the smell?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

That would be amazing if biden mandated bong rips for everyone . Him and Pelosi on stage taking turns lighting the 4 footer for each other. Then chuck Schumer is still hiding in the corner but this time it's because hes way too high. 

But Clinton wouldnt inhale