Covid round two!

37 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Correct but you see a slow upward trend in Trump last year and a drastic rise in under Biden. There does seem to be a trend of higher prices under democratic leadership. Inflation and hyperinflation are not the same.

They had to come up under Trump. Oil was trading in the negative...

38 minutes ago, Chef said:

My plan in retirement is to buy a farm in upstate NY and a condo on the beach in Florida… NY may-end of December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did say we could still be friends!.......lol

Good for you, hope it works out for you. I am sure you will be paying less in taxes for a whole farm up here....I wouldn't put a Biden sign on your front yard tho....lol We still have plenty or repeal the safe act signs...

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

You seriously think Trump needed a bigger legacy?  Just the fact that he was voted in as president of the Us and beat Clinton made it that he could do nothing bigger in life then he already has. 

So you believe every president of the US is remembered equally?

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

You seriously think Trump needed a bigger legacy?  Just the fact that he was voted in as president of the Us and beat Clinton made it that he could do nothing bigger in life then he already has. 

I am no worse off now then I was under Trump. My bank account is the same, food supply is good, family is well, and still have things I want, not only need. As far as the country as a whole, perceptions vary. 

1 minute ago, Just Lucky said:

I am no worse off now then I was under Trump. My bank account is the same, food supply is good, family is well, and still have things I want, not only need. As far as the country as a whole, perceptions vary. 

Please stop pulling the curtain aside and showing the little man behind. 

6 minutes ago, left field said:

Please stop pulling the curtain aside and showing the little man behind. 

I grew up in the country, and moved to a small city for 10 years, and really got caught up in the rat race. I moved back to the country a little over 2 years ago. 

Moving back in the country, being more self sufficient,  helping neighbors, bartering services,  and slowing down life has been very satisfying.  Being a little fish has huge advantages.

• Like 2

I think your observations are very fair and accurate, as well as reflective of the majority of people. Obviously, there are those who suffered greatly in the last two years including losing loved ones, but everyone I know has done well if not better than they were.

Unfortunately, the grift has to go on and the best way to do that is fear mongering on both sides.

Anyway, enjoy your good fortune.

31 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

I am happy for you-really, but that doesnt mean that everryone else can say the same thing , im sure you realize.  Additionally, the imapcts of Bidens incompetence and incredibly poor leadership are far bigger than just  at the microeconomic level, I'm afraid, especially as it pertains to foreign policy decisions.  Remember Afghanistan? China and Russia? I dont know about you, but I am deeply concerned.  

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 1

Good for you, hope it works out for you. I am sure you will be paying less in taxes for a whole farm up here....I wouldn't put a Biden sign on your front yard tho....lol We still have plenty or repeal the safe act signs...

Hahaha i would never put a political sign on my front yard anywhere it’s just dumb lol

Also SCOTUS denies Trump attempt to keep Jan 6 documents secret this could get interesting

7 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Me too!!  Trumps the man!!

I think Trump was a dink, but i loved his policies!

Gas up 2 cents yesterday and 2 more cents today. Just raised my price another 5 cents. Going up so fast, it's hard to keep up.

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Just Lucky said:

That’s just a stupid statement. I also have all the money we will ever need to get thru but that has nothing to do with the rape that the left is putting the rest of the country thru. And to your other question..Trump has already made a legacy for himself before being voted in the presidency as just a successful businessman. And a successful businessman is what it takes to run a country more so then a politician. And that fact has been proven 

2 hours ago, Chef said:

How about i have no interest in talking with someone who is childish enough that that constantly insult my weight.

Yeah that’s the typical response a lefty would take. Typical thin skin that can dish it out the bull and tucks tail and runs when it comes back around.  And we all already know the answer to the question you were asked. 

I literally don't care what they say. I would take Trump back in a nano second.

So if the documents come out and say that Trump lost the election knew he lost it fair and no cheating and tried to overturn the election you would take him back anyway?

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

I am happy for you-really, but that doesnt mean that everryone else can say the same thing , im sure you realize.  Additionally, the imapcts of Bidens incompetence and incredibly poor leadership are far bigger than just  at the microeconomic level, I'm afraid, especially as it pertains to foreign policy decisions.  Remember Afghanistan? China and Russia? I dont know about you, but I am deeply concerned.  

Incompetent,  poor leadership has been occurring for decades. The economy has been a disaster for decades. The middle class has been used as pawns way before my lifetime by both parties.

Ending the "cold war" did not change relationships with Russia. The US has been in conflict with the middle east since oil was found. China has been an enemy of the US for decades. None of that changed with Trump, or Biden. These perceptions have been taught to us from a young age.

If you take out emotions and look, the concerns are the same now as they were 50 years ago. 

Thankfully all the experts that have been predicting the end of the world are wrong.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

That’s just a stupid statement. I also have all the money we will ever need to get thru but that has nothing to do with the rape that the left is putting the rest of the country thru. And to your other question..Trump has already made a legacy for himself before being voted in the presidency as just a successful businessman. And a successful businessman is what it takes to run a country more so then a politician. And that fact has been proven 

He is a hell of a salesman too.

You are as blind with lust for trump, as a lefty is with hatred for the man, really sad.

As far as money, wealth is more than dollars.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

He is a hell of a salesman too.

You are as blind with lust for trump, as a lefty is with hatred for the man, really sad.

As far as money, wealth is more than dollars.

Yeah it lust that proved he was/is a better leader then the idiot in there now is.             Facts are Facts and the fact is Trump had the American peoples best interest. People say Trump did crap for personal gain and Biden the same… Who cares because either way it’s going to happen.  The facts are with the care and serving of all Americans. The left never looks that way. 

21 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Yeah it lust that proved he was/is a better leader then the idiot in there now is.             Facts are Facts and the fact is Trump had the American peoples best interest. People say Trump did crap for personal gain and Biden the same… Who cares because either way it’s going to happen.  The facts are with the care and serving of all Americans. The left never looks that way. 

I'm sitting by the pool and drinking because, ¡Viva México!, but that is pretty much incoherent through my mezcal glasses.

56 minutes ago, Chef said:

So if the documents come out and say that Trump lost the election knew he lost it fair and no cheating and tried to overturn the election you would take him back anyway?

Over the clown we have? No question about it

34 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

What did Trump gain? His businesses lost money, his net worth declined etc. Unlike the Clintons, Obama and Biden

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Incompetent,  poor leadership has been occurring for decades. The economy has been a disaster for decades. The middle class has been used as pawns way before my lifetime by both parties.

Ending the "cold war" did not change relationships with Russia. The US has been in conflict with the middle east since oil was found. China has been an enemy of the US for decades. None of that changed with Trump, or Biden. These perceptions have been taught to us from a young age.

If you take out emotions and look, the concerns are the same now as they were 50 years ago. 

Thankfully all the experts that have been predicting the end of the world are wrong.

Based on your vapid , vague and somewhat nihilistic reponse ,It kind of sounds to me like youre saying that it doesnt really matter whos in the White House; things remain the same anyway, is that right? I couldnt disagree more.  There are countless examples in which good Presidernts have made things better for this country.  Unbfortunately, The current occupant of the White House provides none.

• Like 1