Lake Effect Blast. Maybe?

Lawdwaz

Lakeview....Hamburg area. Right on the edge. Being only a few hundreds yards from the lake it may get ugly. All the schools are already shut down so it's movie and cocktail night....once this mess ends the boys and I will head out for cleanup duty.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

I drive that every other week to go fishing in the lake Ontario tribs ... I  have seen some real monster bucks up that way in the headlights

63 is a rough ride with the deer and trucks. I try to avoid it as much as I can 

My place is just far enough east of the Buffalo snow belt and just enough south of the Lake Ontario snow belt that we are usually clear where everyone around us is slammed. Not expecting even an inch of snow here in Livingston county.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Paula said:

63 is a rough ride with the deer and trucks. I try to avoid it as much as I can 

Between Texaco Town (who remembers THAT?)  and York the wind can sure whip the snow around Rt 63.  Remember that bear stuffed in the brush on the north side?  LOL, somewhere I have a picture from the 70's with my buddy and his girlfriend at the time leaning on the big beast.

Edited by Lawdwaz

I'm in cheektowaga on the depew line. 

The snow blower here is ready to go. Just have to put together the snow blower windshield that my neighbor gave me a couple months ago.

I have the bobcat at work gassed up and have the bucket on it to plow the work lot in the morning.

10 minutes ago, Paula said:

We still call it Texaco Town.  Two weeks ago coming up 63 getting closer to 36 a rig passed another right before it drops to 35. There was so much traffic 

Do you  know why there is that much truck traffic on 63 ? Seems like 20 or the through way would be a better road for trucks .