Biz 2022 Journal

BizCT

• 2 weeks later...

Got accepted into the Aquarion Water Hunting Program. Same rules at CT in general (hours, limits, no sunday hunting, etc.). Over 7,000 acres of bow hunting land. Scouting is allowed starting august 13. Just have to fill out an end of year survey and put a parking pass on my dashboard. 

• Like 1

I was just north of your neck of the woods this morning and spotted a brown nylon collared doe feeding along one of the backroads. First time seeing a n. american wild animal with a collar.

Checked and it seems CT DEEP collared a bunch of animals western CT at various times.

10 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

I was just north of your neck of the woods this morning and spotted a brown nylon collared doe feeding along one of the backroads. First time seeing a n. american wild animal with a collar.

Checked and it seems CT DEEP collared a bunch of animals western CT at various times.

Wow interesting. I've seen PA collared deer on trail cam, but not in person. I got into the Aquarion Water bowhunting program and waiting to hear back on the local town one too. 

3 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Nice deer... he'd be a good candidate for: Biz CT buck #1

for sure. He keeps growing a little bit. and I think he might be bigger than the pics appear. Maybe he cracks 110". regardless, I would very happily arrow him 9/15 if given the chance.

• Like 1

Reveal batteries were down to 10% so I swapped them and checked other cam. Same 10pt a few hours before he hit cell cam. Tons of pics of the same 2does and 1 fawn and a yote.

c3b109d94ef4f0559eba4724d1930d4f.jpg
b66681bfc643cb880b5f66f7d2850eed.jpg
8e32e4d01f093accc9dd87a24f814f4e.jpg
7b44b2fac25dbcfb417e4dc22b996cd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2