Favorite Pistol?

I only have two right now. S&W bodyguard .380 that I love to carry. Doesn’t matter what you wear because you can always just toss it in a pocket. The other is a Ruger SR9 dang thing is so smooth to shoot but being full size carries for shit.

Next to purchase someday is a revolver for hunting. Been reading a lot on the Redhawk and Blackhawk but I’d like to shoot them before purchasing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I only have two right now. S&W bodyguard .380 that I love to carry. Doesn’t matter what you wear because you can always just toss it in a pocket. The other is a Ruger SR9 dang thing is so smooth to shoot but being full size carries for shit.

Next to purchase someday is a revolver for hunting. Been reading a lot on the Redhawk and Blackhawk but I’d like to shoot them before purchasing

Where are you located ? I would be more than happy to let you shoot my SRH 44 and my sons 357 Blackhawk . 

• Like 2

Similar to what was said above, I found myself well into double digit pistols in never being happy or satisfied.
That said I changed all that that…I now keep two EDC, a Glock 43 for warm weather carry and FN 9c for winter time carry. I also keep a Glock 20 to carry in the lower 48 grizzly county and also to take to Alaska. Other then those three I have a handful of 22LR pistols that I enjoy shooting the most. Every thing else I sold off.
Now I have to sell some rifles because I don’t need them or hunt with them. I can keep a handful and have more then I will ever need. I have rifle hunted about 6 hours in the last 15 years or so, so I don’t think need all I have.

• Like 1

Similar to what was said above, I found myself well into double digit pistols in never being happy or satisfied.
That said I changed all that that…I now keep two EDC, a Glock 43 for warm weather carry and FN 9c for winter time carry. I also keep a Glock 20 to carry in the lower 48 grizzly county and also to take to Alaska. Other then those three I have a handful of 22LR pistols that I enjoy shooting the most. Every thing else I sold off.
Now I have to sell some rifles because I don’t need them or hunt with them. I can keep a handful and have more then I will ever need. I have rifle hunted about 6 hours in the last 15 years or so, so I don’t think need all I have.

Rifles to sell you say…. Do tell.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Trial153 said:

I did that same thing three years ago.  A few weeks of gun season and I had 6-7 deer guns.  I narrowed it down to three. My coverall 30-06, a rifled 12 g and my sentimental favorite and still hunting 94 Winchester 30/30.  

9 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

My favorite piece that I don’t carry would be my Ruger SR1911 .45 in stainless .Model 6700

So many 1911’s to choose from. It’s definitely on my must have list in .45 at some point. Maybe when this ammo shortage gets back to being somewhat normal. 

16 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

So many 1911’s to choose from. It’s definitely on my must have list in .45 at some point. Maybe when this ammo shortage gets back to being somewhat normal. 

For sure .I luckily haven’t had too much trouble finding what I need .The local Bass pro has a good selection if you time it right .One that I still want to get is the Walther p22.

Edited by WNYTRPR
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

For sure .I luckily haven’t had too much trouble finding what I need .The local Bass pro has a good selection if you time it right .One that I still want to get is the Walther p22.

I wish Bass pro was closer to me. The closest one is in CT and ammo and gun sales are off limits.