John e hand warmers

Hock3y24

Yes and they work way better than the chemical ones for heat.  There will be a faint lighter fluid smell.  You MUST use the red pouches; they will be too hot to the touch without them.  I recall the trick is to ensure the wicks are lit.  I have not used these in so long I do not recall the lighting procedure.

• Like 1

My late father used them for ice fishing and duck hunting. I inherited them from him. They do get very hot and will burn all day plus when full of fuel. Use a quality fuel like Zippo lighter fluid to cut down on some of the smell. If you put one inside a hardwarmer muff it will get so hot inside that you don't want to grab it if you reach in with your bare hands. They get much hotter than the chemical handwarmers so be cautious.        valoroutdoors.com 

• Like 1

Use them all the time for ice fishing.   The ones I've got have to be at least 40 years old, used them when I was a kid fishing with my father and grand father.

The smell is what makes the experience... the memories it brings back are amazing.