I got the COOV!

Don_C

WTF?! So after spending the entire hunting season sick and the holiday season Being quarantine with kids and grand kids being positive, I tested positive today.

We finally got together on Sunday to celebrate Christmas, yesterday my daughter in law tested positive- she is 5 months pregnant. Today I felt off and took one of the 20 tests I bought over the holidays when we were all coming down with it. Damn…Positive. Strangest cough I have ever had and a spitting headache, other than that I’m fine. Hopefully it stays that way. I am most worried about my daughter in law and the baby of course, hopefully this passes quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

10 minutes ago, Don_C said:

WTF?! So after spending the entire hunting season sick and the holiday season Being quarantine with kids and grand kids being positive, I tested positive today.

We finally got together on Sunday to celebrate Christmas, yesterday my daughter in law tested positive- she is 5 months pregnant. Today I felt off and took one of the 20 tests I bought over the holidays when we were all coming down with it. Damn…Positive. Strangest cough I have ever had and a spitting headache, other than that I’m fine. Hopefully it stays that way. I am most worried about my daughter in law and the baby of course, hopefully this passes quickly.

Good luck Don, I hope you get through it PDQ.

• Like 1

Feel better.. Vitamins and lots of fluids you will be good in a few days

• Like 2

We will keep your family in our prayers Don . Everything will be fine . Positive attitude works wonders .  

My daughter in California caught it and tested positive on Dec 21st . Was 100 percent over it with a negative test on the 27th . My youngest son ( 24 ) tested positive on Jan 3rd . Felt fine after 5 days .Test came back negative yesterday . Both had the same symptoms as you . Hope all of you feel well soon . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Feel better.. Vitamins and lots of fluids you will be good in a few days

So you throw a couple different words in like fluid and vitamins and then be good in a few days?  But yet call a guy an asshole for saying the same exact thing in different words. If he is healthy he will  not need any medication or vitamins and walk away unscathed. Like the other 98% have. 

• Like 3

Regardless of where you fall in the spectrum, society's intense focus over the past year on COVID can create a sense of unease when you realize that it's come home to roost. A bit of empathy goes a long way toward retaining your human being card.

Don, I hope and anticipate that you and your family will fare fine. If you experience complications though, do not hesitate to seek medical guidance. It's tough not to worry about vulnerable folks, particularly unborn babies, but the odds are in your favor. Hang tight!

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Waterfowler said:

If you are even remotely healthy. You’ll live

Dumbest statement of the day goes to...

There are no guarantees with this thing. The trend is that healthier people do better,but I have seen some remotely healthy people die.

Hope it passes fast for you and yours Don.

• Like 1

Feel better…rest-you may not have a choice with this one. That was what shocked me most. I was just constantly tired. Normally with my winter cold/flu/illness, I would just power through and suck it up. My run through Covid wouldn’t allow that. I had no choice but to lay in bed and get back in bed after doing little things around the house

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Dumbest statement of the day goes to...

There are no guarantees with this thing. The trend is that healthier people do better,but I have seen some remotely healthy people die.

Hope it passes fast for you and yours Don.

Extremely rare. Especially with the latest SCARY Omnicron.

5 minutes ago, 69mako said:

I'm going to guess at least 75 percent of this forum has had covid, whether they knew it or not, probably more. How many members died????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think I'm dead... inside ....lol

• Confused 1

I'm going to guess at least 75 percent of this forum has had covid, whether they knew it or not, probably more. How many members died????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guy you have 3 posts and this is where you choose to chime in…. Must be a member who is currently on time out

• Like 1