Bills Pats game

SWEDE

Just left  KC  wouldn't want to be anywhere near there for any game . Traffic there is a nightmare on a normal day. Im not a big city guy so it sucked . Went by the stadium a couple of times on the way to Cabelas. We went down town to see some historical sights mid day.  Wanted to see the Indian on a horse statue in the park . We were turned away as they were investigating a shooting / murder. 

Dad actually lives in Independence Missouri. Not that it makes a difference  It is all city just a different exits off of I 70. 

• Like 1

Just left  KC  wouldn't want to be anywhere near there for any game . Traffic there is a nightmare on a normal day. Im not a big city guy so it sucked . Went by the stadium a couple of times on the way to Cabelas. We went down town to see some historical sights mid day.  Wanted to see the Indian on a horse statue in the park . We were turned away as they were investigating a shooting / murder. 
Dad actually lives in Independence Missouri. Not that it makes a difference  It is all city just a different exits off of I 70. 

Funny you say big city. I went to a Kc playoff game and even with a blizzard the traffic was 6 hours less than going to a jets/giants/Mets/Yankees game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Salty Reverse Jinx Biz!

It’s a gauntlet for all teams this year. Chiefs or Bills will need to survive and then beat Bengals/Titans and then beat Packers?

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Funny you say big city. I went to a Kc playoff game and even with a blizzard the traffic was 6 hours less than going to a jets/giants/Mets/Yankees game

Well for the most part my big city stuff has been upstate ny  Rochester ,Syracuse Buffalo. I have been through  Cincinnati  , Columbus ,even Detroit.  5 lanes with construction lane shifts at 70 mph was enough for me .  Coming through the tunnel in KC merging traffic left and right  was over the top at 70 mph .

Just not use to that shit . On top of that I was driving either my sisters subarue  or my dads accura. Much rather have been in my ford truck.

• Like 3