What a Dump

Where I disagree with you is that was one person

Let’s go Brandon has become a rallying cry of the masses. It shows how far the party has slipped as a whole.

Trump while he did have some good policy’s has really led to the decline of social behavior in our country as a whole.

His presidency overall has been worse for our country than if he has not been elected.

That being said Hillary would have sucked too. In my opinion she is the sole reason he got elected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We may get a rematch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

26 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Deplorable, perhaps, but not equally deplorable IMHO.  Can you honestly equate Let's Go Brandon to holding aloft the severed head of the current Prseident  (at the time, )? No way? In my view , that is a threat on his life and she should have been immediately arrested; and Any person that would pull a similar stunt against Biden currently I would say the same thing. 

Kathy Griffin is a hack, D-list comedian.  Comparing her desperate attempt to be noticed to the actions of elected officials is not an equal comparison.  There are supposed to be higher standards for elected officials- at least there used to be.

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Let’s go Brandon has become a rallying cry of the masses. It shows how far the party has slipped as a whole.

Trump while he did have some good policy’s has really led to the decline of social behavior in our country as a whole.

His presidency overall has been worse for our country than if he has not been elected.

That being said Hillary would have sucked too. In my opinion she is the sole reason he got elected

It was not just one person. F Trump was everywhere art galleries have had over 100 piece exhibits of artists f Trump art. Plenty of rap song that were anti Trump and even threats to kill him. Celebrities talking about bombing the White House and about killing Trump. This was not started for Biden it was started during Trumps presidency but now people have  complaints about its simply hypocrisy. Never heard anyone saying f Trump was dangerous to are democracy but fjb and lgb is come on, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. 
https://www.billboard.com/music/rb-hip-hop/rappers-dis-trump-eminem-the-storm-freestyle-7997503/amp/

https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-stars-donald-trump-violent-death-kathy-griffin-snoop-dogg/amp/

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Chef said:

That example was one person but there were others; remember the rap video depicting Trump being blown up? That was marketed to the masses. No, it was lots of people, indeed engagiung in deplorable behavior. 

Overall, I disagree with you on Trump but also feel that you have eveery right to your point of view and expressing it, as do we  on the right.  Where people cross the line is when it gets personal and actual threats beyond the level of insults are levelled towards the President or other elected officials.  I cant stand Biden, couldnt stand Obama either but if I were to actually meet them, I would be nothing but gracious and respectful.  Thats the way it should be. Can you say the same if you were to ever actually meet Trump? 

Edited by Northcountryman

5 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

It was not just one person. F Trump was everywhere art galleries have had over 100 piece exhibits of artists f Trump art. Plenty of rap song that were anti Trump and even threats to kill him. Celebrities talking about bombing the White House and about killing Trump. This was not started for Biden it was started during Trumps presidency but now people have  complaints about its simply hypocrisy. Never heard anyone saying f Trump was dangerous to are democracy but fjb and lgb is come on, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. 
https://www.billboard.com/music/rb-hip-hop/rappers-dis-trump-eminem-the-storm-freestyle-7997503/amp/

https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-stars-donald-trump-violent-death-kathy-griffin-snoop-dogg/amp/

Correct, it was everywhere. If its wrong now, it was wrong then regardless of political party and ideology.

Yes but again it wasn’t done by political leaders on the floor of congress… huge difference

Correct, it was everywhere. If its wrong now, it was wrong then regardless of political party and ideology.

Another difference who came up with dementia Joe and sleepy Joe, Trump himself and he used those phrases on TV… that’s the difference.

You have the leader of one party doing these sorts of things..

It’s why Hillary lost too.. once she started using the word deplorable‘s she was done

10 minutes ago, virgil said:

Kathy Griffin is a hack, D-list comedian.  Comparing her desperate attempt to be noticed to the actions of elected officials is not an equal comparison.  There are supposed to be higher standards for elected officials- at least there used to be.

I wasnt ; I was referring to her deplorable disgusting act towards an elected official, that being the President of the United States.

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Yes but again it wasn’t done by political leaders on the floor of congress… huge difference

If I looked, Im sure I could find plenty of examples of disrespect directed at Trump from Democrat members of Congress while he was in the White House Chef. Adam Schiifs rhetoric at the time? Nancy Pelosi? Chuck Schumer? They all were VERY disrespectful and insulting during that time. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Another difference who came up with dementia Joe and sleepy Joe, Trump himself and he used those phrases on TV… that’s the difference.

You have the leader of one party doing these sorts of things..

It’s why Hillary lost too.. once she started using the word deplorable‘s she was done

That is true, you got me there.  I never liked that and feel he did bring some of it on himself- good point.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

On the floor Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trumps state of the union speech. You might also want to check on some of the thing Rashinda Tlaib and Maxine Waters  said for starters and expand from there.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

If I looked, Im sure I could find plenty of examples of disrespect directed at Trump from Democrat members of Congress while he was in the White House Chef. Adam Schiifs rhetoric at the time? Nancy Pelosi? Chuck Schumer? They all were VERY disrespectful and insulting during that time. 

Still waiting on Adam Schiffs proof of collusion. There was lot of dangerous talk from democrats.

• Like 4

Yes but not wearing hats or even saying the equivalent of LGB on the floor

On the floor Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trumps state of the union speech. You might also want to check on some of the thing Rashinda Tlaib and Maxine Waters  said for starters and expand from there.

If you remember that speech was rather inflammatory and not your run of the mill state of the union

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump had to fight off the democrats before he even stepped foot in the white house. Leaders were calling him an illegitimate president etc. Were talking impeachment before he was even sworn in. Talked about non existent russian collusion in our election. Used a corrupt FBI to try and bring down a sitting president. All of the media talked about it every day like it was fact. And Trump is the one that was a danger to our democracy? Come on....

Now did Trump respond like a 3 year old? Yes.    Was he wrong when he was calling Russian Collusion fake news?  Nope

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Chef said:

Not exactly as 2 wrongs don’t make a right but that speech wasn’t a state of the union speech it was just trump propaganda

She repeatedly called him controlled by Russia. What about the previous year with the smirk and clap after the state of the union was that dignified for the house floor? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/watch-pelosi-rips-up-trumps-state-of-the-union-speech

FC8E09F7-07DD-4F0C-A524-5D72B42DDF01.jpeg

8 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Deplorable, perhaps, but not equally deplorable IMHO.  Can you honestly equate Let's Go Brandon to holding aloft the severed head of the current Prseident  (at the time, )? No way? In my view , that is a threat on his life and she should have been immediately arrested; and Any person that would pull a similar stunt against Biden currently I would say the same thing. 

Where are you on people who chanted "Hang Mike Pence!" while breaking the windows of Congress and entering the building illegally? 

9 hours ago, Chef said:

Not exactly as 2 wrongs don’t make a right but that speech wasn’t a state of the union speech it was just trump propaganda

So your OK with the proven lefts made up propaganda that was used to start a FISA court investigation + impeachment proceedings before Trump was even in office, yet it's not OK for Trump to make note(what you call propaganda) of it to the public that paid 10's of millions because of the lies ?

Yet you're OK with and even condoning Nancy P ripping up the state of the union address, because they were caught in a totally fabricated Gov't funded and conceived lie ?

Your right, two wrongs don't make it right, but to a Dem, maybe three or four wrongs could be used to justify another wrong, to make it right ?

Sound about right to you ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

Because that was a protest against a stolen election and was "mostly peaceful" according to the newly accepted norm for protests installed in this land by leftist Democrats all during the summer of 2020.

That guy smashing a barrier into a cop? Pelosi's fault.

You are a sad strange little cowpoke.

4 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Those that did were wrong and I condemn their behavior- unequivocally.

Agreed.