What a Dump

On 1/18/2022 at 9:00 AM, Chef said:

Where I disagree with you is that was one person

Let’s go Brandon has become a rallying cry of the masses. It shows how far the party has slipped as a whole.

Trump while he did have some good policy’s has really led to the decline of social behavior in our country as a whole.

His presidency overall has been worse for our country than if he has not been elected.

That being said Hillary would have sucked too. In my opinion she is the sole reason he got elected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where it started was with BO.He started the racial nonsense.It snowballed .

• Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 11:02 PM, left field said:

That guy smashing a barrier into a cop? Pelosi's fault.

You are a sad strange little cowpoke.

And cops and citizens getting attacked and killed in the summer of 2020 was a "peaceful protest"?

You are an insane little leftist.

Because that was a protest against a stolen election and was "mostly peaceful" according to the newly accepted norm for protests installed in this land by leftist Democrats all during the summer of 2020.

The issue is the election wasn’t stolen you have been lied to. Just ask all the Trump appointed judges that threw his cases out left and right

• Haha 1

And cops and citizens getting attacked and killed in the summer of 2020 was a "peaceful protest"?
You are an insane little leftist.

One has nothing to do with the other…. They are separate unlinked issues.

And one was not insighted by a sitting president

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2022 at 6:03 PM, Grouse said:

Because that was a protest against a stolen election and was "mostly peaceful" according to the newly accepted norm for protests installed in this land by leftist Democrats all during the summer of 2020.

I already answered this question as to why the two are absolutely related.  Misdirection and deflection is the sign of knowing you have lost the debate.

3 minutes ago, left field said:

Nothing says I’m a lonely guy quite like quoting and answering yourself. 

Once again, my sympathy for your social impotence tugs at my heart. I’ll leave you alone to sputter for a bit and regain your strength. Have you considered urine therapy? 

You don't consider this a schoolboy wail?

• Haha 1

No he did not 

Umm yea he did… not sure what alternate universe you are in but there was a riot at the us capitol Insighted by Trump.

It’s ok now that his White House documents have been release. Not to mention by a SCOTUS with 3 of his appointees….

The truth will come out.

18 minutes ago, Chef said:

Umm yea he did… not sure what alternate universe you are in but there was a riot at the us capitol Insighted by Trump.

It’s ok now that his White House documents have been release. Not to mention by a SCOTUS with 3 of his appointees….

The truth will come out.

Nope , he did not- Alternate Universe? Really? Isuggest you  Read the  original transcript of Trumps speech given prior to the "incident" . Then, reference the Suprene court case "Brandenberg vs Ohio, 1969" and tell me you still think he incited a riot :) .

1 hour ago, Chef said:

The truth will come out.

How do you already know the truth if it hasn’t came out yet? 

• Thanks 1

I wonder what is going on in the publics life to have such civil unrest on both sides of the line. These protest whether it be in the street or in the capital would not happen if the general population felt safe and content. Both parties have bums running them, one isn't any better than the other. Again you guys are arguing over who sucks worse when in reality we haven't had a good option in a long time. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

I wonder what is going on in the publics life to have such civil unrest on both sides of the line. These protest whether it be in the street or in the capital would not happen if the general population felt safe and content. Both parties have bums running them, one isn't any better than the other. Again you guys are arguing over who sucks worse when in reality we haven't had a good option in a long time. 

I kinda agree with this, and yes, they both sucked but they are taking us in complete opposite directions. So its easy to be on one side or the other...

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I kinda agree with this, and yes, they both sucked but they are taking us in complete opposite directions. So its easy to be on one side or the other...

Correct, and then that ramps up the vilification which it makes it easier to demean others , when automatically labelling them as villians in ones mind.

• Like 2