What a Dump

Your calling one a protest and one a riot is exactly what we are talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Because one had a legit purpose…

One was a attempt to overturn a election that is not a protest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Chef said:

Also grand jury in Georgia to investigate Trump election interference.

The DUMP is going down and I hope he does so I can vote Republican in 24

When is the last time you voted Republican for Prez, Chef? You claimed to not have voted for biden, then fessed up when caught in  a lie that you actually did vote for him. Based on your intense hatred for Trump, i'm assuming you didnt vote for him the first time either.  Did you vote Republican at all during the Obama years?  When Bush was Prez? just wondering.

When is the last time you voted Republican for Prez, Chef? You claimed to not have voted for biden, then fessed up when caught in  a lie that you actually did vote for him. Based on your intense hatred for Trump, i'm assuming you didnt vote for him the first time either.  Did you vote Republican at all during the Obama years?  When Bush was Prez? just wondering.

I actually did vote for Trump in 16 and have in every election prior to this one

The thing someone is protesting does not change it into a riot. Rioting is damaging property and violence. There were protesters and rioters in both groups. Simply with the Mayor Bowser and Nancy Pelosi turning down the national guard presents and someone forgetting to turn the magnetic locks on the doors that day. Some people wanted the riot to happen but I don’t think one of them was Trump. 

6054105C-C8EF-4D9A-957E-2F25589E3172.jpeg

AFB0A747-9B36-44A8-A283-8212FC98BE6C.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Are you saying it was a setup.

The capitol building being that insecure, It’s almost unbelievable. We pay all these taxes and the capitol isn’t as secure as a 711. Bowser and Pelosi are either way to incompetent to hold any position or there is more to this. I think you already know what I believe with my previous Ray Epps comment. I would like the 14000 hours of security footage that they refuse to release along with all available information before I move from believing to knowing. I do not have blind loyalty to any political but Trump had a lot that supported him that did and if he wanted a insurrection that day he would have asked for and gotten one. This was a protest with some rioters which has sadly became common place in American. 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

The capitol building being that insecure, It’s almost unbelievable. We pay all these taxes and the capitol isn’t as secure as a 711. Bowser and Pelosi are either way to incompetent to hold any position or there is more to this. I think you already know what I believe with my previous Ray Epps comment. I would like the 14000 hours of security footage that they refuse to release along with all available information before I move from believing to knowing. I do not have blind loyalty to any political but Trump had a lot that supported him that did and if he wanted a insurrection that day he would have asked for and gotten one. This was a protest with some rioters which has sadly became common place in American. 

I do , indeed . Something to think about , for sure . 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chef said:

Because one had a legit purpose…

One was a attempt to overturn a election that is not a protest

Chef, you keep doggin on Trump for supposedly trying to overturn an election. What exactly were the Dems doing when they called Trump an illegitimate president, questioned the election results, used a corrupt FBI and a fake dossier to try and take down the president? Used fake Russian collusion for years to try and undermine everything Trump was trying to accomplish. 

Were you ok with that since you didn't like Trump? Are you ok with the fact that not a single person has been prosecuted for that?  You don't think there is a single chance that a side willing to do that would cheat in an election if given a chance? 

If anything is a threat to our democracy. It is the party you voted for.....

• Like 2

Chef, you keep doggin on Trump for supposedly trying to overturn an election. What exactly were the Dems doing when they called Trump an illegitimate president, questioned the election results, used a corrupt FBI and a fake dossier to try and take down the president? Used fake Russian collusion for years to try and undermine everything Trump was trying to accomplish. 
Were you ok with that since you didn't like Trump? Are you ok with the fact that not a single person has been prosecuted for that?  You don't think there is a single chance that a side willing to do that would cheat in an election if given a chance? 
If anything is a threat to our democracy. It is the party you voted for.....

So did Trump collude with Russia.. maybe…. Do Russia and China meddle in our elections via social media 100%.

Do we need better security around these things 100% were there people within Trumps campaign that had inappropriate relationships with Russia 100%

Does Trump have business interest in Russia that he should have given up and did not after the election 100%

25 minutes ago, Chef said:

So did Trump collude with Russia.. maybe…. Do Russia and China meddle in our elections via social media 100%.

Do we need better security around these things 100% were there people within Trumps campaign that had inappropriate relationships with Russia 100%

Does Trump have business interest in Russia that he should have given up and did not after the election 100%

So that answers my question in your mind? OK.....

The real ‘collusion’ was the creation of ‘RussiaGate’ out of absolutely nothing (nypost.com)

Edited by ApexerER

31 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

You will never get the truth out of a leftist fool. He thinks it Ok for a Dem to be banging a spy also. Orange man bad even though every American had a better life with him in the house.

You will never get the truth out of a leftist fool. He thinks it Ok for a Dem to be banging a spy also. Orange man bad even though every American had a better life with him in the house.

Really you forget covid started under Trump, lockdowns under Trump. Unemployment horrible under Trump.

How was your life better under Trump

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Really you forget covid started under Trump, lockdowns under Trump. Unemployment horrible under Trump.

How was your life better under Trump

Now your really grasping for straws. You use the end of a mans term…a man that was fought against by the idiots from day one as your judgement. You see any of this hardship people are going thru now when trump was in. No. Are you talking the same joe that said he would not take the shot because Trump made it?  Joe had a plan remember?  Joe said he was for bringing all people together remember?  I will fire you on the spot if you down talk any person. Yet again on a hot mic he proves just the guy he is. You come and see me in another year of these idiots. 

• Like 2