GameDay foods

REDNECK4LIFE32

Playoffs are here. My family does GameDay usually every Sunday. What are some GameDay foods you guys are preparing or ordering for this weekend. We're planning on doing homemade hot wings maybe some sliders and finger foods. Was planning on doing ribs but not sure how smoker will perform with the cold temps there calling for. Homemade jalapeno poppers chip salsa. Sunday got a corn hole tournament at my American legion which is like a pot luck and games are on 3 big screens. Let's here what your having. Go Bills. But also looking forward to see how all teams play.

• Like 1

I don’t usually do much for games with the exception of the Super Bowl, but this year is different. My son is a Bills fan, my girlfriend is a Pats fan, I’m a Bucs fan and my buddy is a Rams fan. Lots of smack talking going on around here. This weekend will end it for at least one of us, so I’ll make some good snacks. 

Buffalo chicken dip and bacon wrapped venison jalapeño poppers will be added to the normal pizza and wing menu. 

• Like 2

Pigs in a blanket, home cooked wings with a variety of flavors, chili, pizza, the normal stuff.

Mostly for the SB. But playoff games sometimes too. Being a Panthers fan, I haven't had much to get excited about since 2015. But will be cheering for the Bills this weekend! I can't stand any Boston team!!!

• Like 2

Pigs in a blanket, home cooked wings with a variety of flavors, chili, pizza, the normal stuff.
Mostly for the SB. But playoff games sometimes too. Being a Panthers fan, I haven't had much to get excited about since 2015. But will be cheering for the Bills this weekend! I can't stand any Boston team!!!

Same! I will always root against any Boston based team no matter who they are playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Buffalo wings Packers brats and beer cheese. Dallas brisket. Eagles cheese steak. Patriots lobster. Tennessee hot chicken. Chiefs bbq. Bengals chili different ways. La las vegas drawing blanks. Tampa blank. Who am I missing.

Rams- sushi.

• Like 1

I try to put on a good spread whenever I host for a game. The key is to offer stuff that holds up over a couple hours, and where people can graze without getting too full. 

I'll usually do some combination of: wings, beer, smoked baby back ribs, buffalo chicken dip, beer, sliders, chili cheese dip, chili, pizza, jalapeno poppers, did I mention beer?

• Like 1

Buffalo wings Packers brats and beer cheese. Dallas brisket. Eagles cheese steak. Patriots lobster. Tennessee hot chicken. Chiefs bbq. Bengals chili different ways. La las vegas drawing blanks. Tampa blank. Who am I missing.

Las Vegas I would do snow crab because it’s on every buffet or maybe prime rib for the same reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I don’t usually do much for games with the exception of the Super Bowl, but this year is different. My son is a Bills fan, my girlfriend is a Pats fan, I’m a Bucs fan and my buddy is a Rams fan. Lots of smack talking going on around here. This weekend will end it for at least one of us, so I’ll make some good snacks. 

Buffalo chicken dip and bacon wrapped venison jalapeño poppers will be added to the normal pizza and wing menu. 
Thank you for taking the time to raise your son the right! Being a member of the Bill's Mafia isn't a choice......just a way of life your born into!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk