GameDay foods

REDNECK4LIFE32

On 1/14/2022 at 1:17 PM, mlammerhirt said:

Thank you for taking the time to raise your son the right! Being a member of the Bill's Mafia isn't a choice......just a way of life your born into!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Lol. It was his choice. I have never been and will never be a Bills fan. 

6 minutes ago, johnplav said:

1/3 of our crew has covid and another 1/3 is at the Bills game.  Kept it simple with wings, pigs, and meatballs.  Of course little princess got some plain ones.  Queso, guacamole, and salsa later. 

300E48CB-B34E-41D2-BBBE-085CC73F410D.jpeg

6FA709C5-67D0-4C88-9089-1138788D6944.jpeg

BF579D5F-1CE5-42CD-A595-C9AE4FE51193.jpeg

53ABFD3E-828F-40F0-9D9E-32E910BB3312.jpeg

Looks good. We ordered wings wife made homemade pizza. Hope everyone feels better from covid and stays warm at game.

Please?!? That’s like using a crock pot to make pulled pork.

While entenmins makes a nice cookie, Stewart’s are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank eats a box of entenmanns in 1 sitting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 1/17/2022 at 7:32 AM, crappyice said:

Please?!? That’s like using a crock pot to make pulled pork.

While entenmins makes a nice cookie, Stewart’s are better.

Neighbor guy used to deliver for Voortmans ,he used to bring the truck home Daily.Man we got a lot from that truck lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

On a cleanse diet , so a few spoons of health food junk mixed in water, and a soup made of weird vegetables and ground Elk . Five days of nothing but . I’ll drop 7-8 on it pre fla .

Im trying I got a month before my Jekyll Island trip. Did 175 push ups this morning. 2 sets of 50 rest sets of 25. It's a start wife want to start the intermittent fasting soon.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Im trying I got a month before my Jekyll Island trip. Did 175 push ups this morning. 2 sets of 50 rest sets of 25. It's a start wife want to start the intermittent fasting soon.

That’s pretty good 2x50 ! 
I couldn’t get a proper diet going the last month so here I am , I plan on intermittent fasting when im down there . I used to do from supper say Monday to Wednesday breakfast , that every few days is really pretty easy . 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nomad said:

That’s pretty good 2x50 ! 
I couldn’t get a proper diet going the last month so here I am , I plan on intermittent fasting when im down there . I used to do from supper say Monday to Wednesday breakfast , that every few days is really pretty easy .

2x50 yea I still have that military push in me at 37.  We're gonna try it I mainly only eat supper snack here and there. But beer kills me lol.

• Like 1

Appetizer Annie Ann's pretzels and cheese sauce. Homemade kids helped. Don't judge.
IMG_20220122_180755514.thumb.jpg.4bfa8967d0574d25a7d54f5a60dfe2b4.jpg

Homemade pretzels are awesome.
We will make them for one of these football weekends. Alton Browns Good Eats recipe/process is work but fantastic

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/homemade-soft-pretzels-recipe-1948242

• Like 1