GameDay foods

REDNECK4LIFE32

4 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

2x50 yea I still have that military push in me at 37.  We're gonna try it I mainly only eat supper snack here and there. But beer kills me lol.

The Mrs gained a fair amount of weight after she quit smoking , she did the  cleanse Diet dropped some good weight ,then just stopped all the snacking and cut drinking . She did really good . Once she dropped a few ,she saw that it was possible , it went well .

im a junk food junky …

7 minutes ago, Nomad said:

The Mrs gained a fair amount of weight after she quit smoking , she did the  cleanse Diet dropped some good weight ,then just stopped all the snacking and cut drinking . She did really good . Once she dropped a few ,she saw that it was possible , it went well .

im a junk food junky …

My wife gained after 2 kids. Had mono lost ton of weight took a while for her to get on her feet. Works at a school so she started thinking about weight. We are pasta friends so it doesn't help. Her friend just dropped 20000 for a tummy tuck and other work. So we're gonna try some stuff b4 that.

IMG_20220122_190243684.jpg

2 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

My wife gained after 2 kids. Had mono lost ton of weight took a while for her to get on her feet. Works at a school so she started thinking about weight. We are pasta friends so it doesn't help. Her friend just dropped 20000 for a tummy tuck and other work. So we're gonna try some stuff b4 that.

Messed up with pic of fried hot chicken. My fault. Here's a pics of the tachos too and hot chicken on sandwich.

IMG_20220122_191535699.jpg

• Like 1